MORE AIR MAXES

tailwind92_whiteroyalgrey.jpg
d2e2528e95c773f8217801ef28ebcba75fab9b9.jpg

big nikes are a must cop,should of been retroed about 10 years ago lol!!
am1's ill cop if they DO NOT have a leather toe box,leather toebox on them would look weak and just crease to hell!!!

AM1's are already on NDC, saw them last night. Probably leather toe, but I don't have a problem with that. I just didn't really like thecolorblocking or the black outline around the swoosh. And I'm eve na sucker for bred colorways, but that one wasn't doing it for me.

Oh and the tailwinds, I like the CW, but I don't like the splatter sole.

a little history about the " nike Big nike"

The Nike Big Nike was first introduced to the public alongside the Nike Dunk in 1985 for the 1985-86 basketball season. While the Dunks were part of the memorable "Be True" advertising campaign, the Nike Big Nike was endorsed by the NBA's biggest player. By biggest, we mean literally. Standing at 7′7″, rookie Manute Bol stepped foot into the league wearing the Nike Big Nike and was featured in many Nike print ads for the sneaker.
Source: http://www.nicekicks.com/throwback-thursday-nike-big-nike/http://www.nicekicks.com/...k-thursday-nike-big-nike/

The 90's look pretty clean...remind me of the Neon/ Black SBs that were supposed to come out (still waiting on those)...and I'm not feeling theAM1's...the colorway is too plain IMO

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Awesome info on the Big Nike, I did not know Manute was rocking those!

He's a beast at some defense, naa but those 90's are real hard, where can we cop these?

The air max 1's, i swear there was a better picture on this forum of them, the other month,like a preview picture!!??
does anyone know??

i was gonna chill out on buying shoes for awhile too, but those tailwinds are a must have...

Originally Posted by LeronJames

AM1's are already on NDC, saw them last night. Probably leather toe, but I don't have a problem with that. I just didn't really like the colorblocking or the black outline around the swoosh. And I'm eve na sucker for bred colorways, but that one wasn't doing it for me.

Oh and the tailwinds, I like the CW, but I don't like the splatter sole.
Couldn't find the AM1's on NDC?

Back
Top Bottom