More Air Prestos?

For you presto fans, I highly suggest giving the adidas alpha bounce a try. Kinda reminds me of the presto in some ways.

For you presto fans, I highly suggest giving the adidas alpha bounce a try. Kinda reminds me of the presto in some ways.

for you alpha bounce fans, you should give prestos a try

Dang man, thats wrong my G. I'd return them.
Yeah it is but oh well lol ive worn them already and already love them. Ill prob hit up the nike outlet for some green laces though

Yeah JD, I ordered them on release day and 6 days later foot locker cancels my order, I felt it wasn't meant to be.
Wearing these today...

I order the Olympics from Fnl on Saturday and got a email saying your order is offical...

But it says my order is still processing, any body else experience this before?

for you alpha bounce fans, you should give prestos a try
Yeah it is but oh well lol ive worn them already and already love them. Ill prob hit up the nike outlet for some green laces though
I am a presto fan 
Finally got my Prestos and I'm finally done with the tech fleece pack
Yeah JD, I ordered them on release day and 6 days later foot locker cancels my order, I felt it wasn't meant to be.
Wearing these today...

copped them for $67 shipped on sunday from ebay. seller had them listed for for $90 plus shipping. Noticed that we were in the same town and i said im all in at $67 which just happened to a random offer based on the cash i had in my wallet at the time. few hours later he accepted. damn near a full size run now

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=7077&categoryId=cat307398&productId=prod802213

Last edited:
wanted to post my recent presto iD's....went with the eclair mesh...came out well....carried over the grey/black theme from the tech fleece pack...

Last edited:
wanted to post my recent presto iD's....went with the inverted mesh...came out well....carried over the grey/black theme from the tech fleece pack...

Nice! I thought that looks like eclair mesh.....I thought inverted mesh would be like the unholy cumulus......

Nice! I thought that looks like eclair mesh.....I thought inverted mesh would be like the unholy cumulus......
ha..you're right..it's eclair..edited/corrected...I have an inverted mesh on the way as well...I'll post those also when they come in

For those that own the t-shirt sized prestos and the numbered size prestos, do you find the numbered size prestos to run a little long? I placed a Medium size presto (10-11) next to a size 10 presto and they appear to be the exact same.

For those that own the t-shirt sized prestos and the numbered size prestos, do you find the numbered size prestos to run a little long? I placed a Medium size presto (10-11) next to a size 10 presto and they appear to be the exact same.

Same situation with my L and 11's. Exact same length.

Back
Top Bottom