More Air Prestos?

Took the L this morning online for the olives (which were the only ones I really wanted). Casually walked by NikeLab and saw a small line so I waited in the event they were a stateside QS. I ended up waiting for the all black flyknit racer which I didn't want. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a Small or Medium for a reasonable price (Haven't seen any for sale in my size on ebay)

Hopefully everyone else had better luck

I wasn't missing that drop for the world but I came close to.  I've been wanting that volt pair since I saw the leaked images.

Newbee question on these. How come on NDC and FNL and such there is only full sizes but ebay has half sizes? If im an 11.5 and the colorway i want is 11 and 12 which do i go with?? Im a 12 in huaraches if that helps

Because eBay prices are set by the seller. Some people chose to list half sizes during the tshirt sizing because eBay doesn't let you list a range of sizes.

So if I'm a 11.5. normally. Do I go with 11 or 12? Im a 12 in huaraches

I wear the same size and usually go with Large - it should say on the box. I don't think Prestos officially have individually numbered sizes, just the t-shirt sizing.

Last edited:
If you're an 11.5, go with the L.  I'm a 12 and I go with XL or 12 in Prestos, depending on the release.  The 12 fits almost like an 11.89 but 13 is too long.  Sucks.  I wish they kept the t-shirt sizing.

tried resisting, but most likely going to go in for those olives when they hit nike lab 
laugh.gif

Hey nvm my last post. Good news guys and you heard it here first. My boy works at my local shoe boutique and they already have them in stock in the back room. All three colors, retail is $200 and should be dropping next week or so. So some shoe boutiques should be dropping and Nike lab next week. Get ready boys!

Back
Top Bottom