More Air Prestos?

was on firefox when i made my purchase

doesn't make a difference. i wouldn't use internet explorer tho

Woke up late and still managed to cook on Olives and Bamboos.
pimp.gif

Will most likely only keep one pair tho. 

Welp, this sucks to wake up to. I got my girl a pair, but my size L in the volts is likely long gone. If anyone has any leads, I'd appreciate it.

Cooked on olives and lavas. Love both colorways but im broke as **** lol . Might have to get rid of one pair

Woke up late and still managed to cook on Olives and Bamboos. :pimp:

Will most likely only keep one pair tho. 

Yeah I think I'm getting rid of Bamboos. I really only wanted Olive and Volts anyways.

Few things:

- Can I cancel my DSM order?
- Will DSM NY have these in-store this morning?

Last edited:
Honestly this was easier than expected, if you got in on time and didnt type anything wrong you should've been fine. Hooped in line on NDC after 30 minutes and managed to secure a backup pair in case size didnt fit.

For those who missed out, End is dropping on the 17th 

edit: Bodega later today as well.

Last edited:
danm I was expecting a later drop but I woke up randomly at 5 and was still able to come out with something. Are these TTS? I settled for a XS but I fit a 9.5 in most shoes and a size 9 in yeezy 350's. Hopefully I am able to fit them, if not, if any one is down for a size swap for Bamboo XS for a S lmk.

danm I was expecting a later drop but I woke up randomly at 5 and was still able to come out with something. Are these TTS? I settled for a XS but I fit a 9.5 in most shoes and a size 9 in yeezy 350's. Hopefully I am able to fit them, if not, if any one is down for a size swap for Bamboo XS for a S lmk.
you & I are in the same boat I settled for the XS, I need a damn Small. I know someone gotta be willing to size swap w us!

Back
Top Bottom