More Air Prestos?

If anyone cares about the designer of Acronym, here's an interview Hypebeast did with Errolson Hugh:

http://hypebeast.com/2016/9/errolson-hugh-on-serendipity-and-the-acronym-x-nikelab-air-presto-mid

Also, here's an interesting clip about the design of the Volts:

Q: The two darker designs in this collection are very “ACRONYM” colorways, but there is also this rare mix of Hot Lava and Volt. How did you decide on such a radical palette?

A: We always want to do things that could surprise people, and to push our own aesthetics further. The funny story is that with one of the samples that the factory sent us, they just used random materials they had and that was one of the combinations that happened. We got the prototype and we were all like, amazing! And we feel like we weren’t going to get any better color combinations ourselves so we decided to put it into production.

ow6u2T.gif

FC has all 3 colorways are 350, hell this is better than most i seen on ebay. Need that olive 

FC has all 3 colorways are 350, hell this is better than most i seen on ebay. Need that olive 
If I didn't just book a vacation I would have copped those olive and volts. Still super salty after taking those Ls yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom