More Air Prestos?

If I'm a size 10 TTS but with a wide foot (10.5 in Ultra Boost), should I go S or M?
I'm the exact same, 10 TTS in Nike's and stuff but get a 10.5 in UB.  I went with S but haven't gotten to try them on yet but a few people have said I'm fine.

So I'm gonna advise you guys to roll with the S if your're a 10 tts.

At first I was worried at how snug they were, but after a day of wearing mine  they are literally perfect. I'm pissed I can't find any prestos online that are sized the same way as the Acros

So I'm gonna advise you guys to roll with the S if your're a 10 tts.

At first I was worried at how snug they were, but after a day of wearing mine  they are literally perfect. I'm pissed I can't find any prestos online that are sized the same way as the Acros
So M would be too big then?

everyone has a fair shot right now. i dont think anyones checked out yet

I try everydrop and then when I cart I realize the $80USD shorts will cost me $200CAD when all is said and done lol

That's when I close the window and move on.

Last edited:

So M would be too big then?
When you try it on the first time you'll probably think an M is perfect; toe room and not too tight on the arch. But it'll blow out after a day of wear.

Get the S and you'll think "wow it's kinda tight. But it's a presto, it stretches. Bro I'm not exaggerating when I say these are the most comfortable shoes I've bought 3-5 years.

If you're a 10 get size S, zip them mothers up and enjoy 
pimp.gif

I got the camo shorts, trying to check out.
I was going for the grey sweats and the cream shorts but too rich for my blood

If you ever want camo sweatshorts with long drawstrings, check out the Alternative Apparel Victory Burnout shorts. Retails $52 but can be found for less (got mine for $25).

I was going for the grey sweats and the cream shorts but too rich for my blood

If you ever want camo sweatshorts with long drawstrings, check out the Alternative Apparel Victory Burnout shorts. Retails $52 but can be found for less (got mine for $25).
I'm sleepy but one and a half more hours.  We can do this.  I hope the Acronym drop is not like this.

Back
Top Bottom