More Air Prestos?

yall payin $300+ for some prestos?

man I hate what shoes have become
yet you paid $250 + tax for those uncomfortable and ugly a** lebrons :lol: . Carry on, let people spend their money however they like

To be clear my $300 comment had to do with is why is a shoe with such tech (old tech) is going for so much? seems crazy. not nothing personal. I have prestos from this release, and had a pair back in 2001 or so. these are a midsole and sock material. ( I guess that goes for most shoes)

I would never buy some yeezys at that retail price.

Lebrons were bought at Marshalls if it matters.

but my fault from detracting from this thread.

Just kept throwing out $250 BIN offers for hot lavas on the bay and eventually hit

Last edited:
So close to caving on the volt pair 
nerd.gif

So disappointed right now...

Finally got my Acronyms in and they're much much too narrow for my feet, got S but def need M.

Worst part is I paid about 15$ over retail on end (taking into account taxes), paid about $30 each to ship them from the USA to Canada, then got hit with another $13 each of duties...

Last edited:
No one here knows if there are fake acronyms out there? I can't find information anywhere.

If there is a big resale price there's probably gonna be fakes. Plus these were teased for a long time with a lot of anticipation so I'd be surprised if there aren't

Finally got my Acronyms in and they're much much too narrow for my feet, got S but def need M.

Worst part is I paid about 15$ over retail on end (taking into account taxes), paid about $30 each to ship them from the USA to Canada, then got hit with another $13 each of duties...

Sucks to hear that, but your duties were only $13? I've always got hit way worse for anything 100+

Sucks to hear that, but your duties were only $13? I've always got hit way worse for anything 100+
My proxy claimed the shoes for much less but still too much for Canada Post to let it slide. They charged me duties on the claimed value.

what color? I need a S in Bamboo

what color? I need a S in Bamboo
Bamboo and Hot Lava but I'm being very honest, $285 is my break even right now without shipping costs. Don't think I'll be able to move these in the USA unless it's a trade for Medium.

Last edited:
Quick question about the new sizing, if I used to wear a L usually i'm an 11.5/12 what size should I go with? I think 11 might be the right choice. 

If anyone can point me to a M in Bamboo and Lava it would be appreciated... **** i wanted these to rock so bad

(or trade for my smalls)

Quick question about the new sizing, if I used to wear a L usually i'm an 11.5/12 what size should I go with? I think 11 might be the right choice. 
I'm a 12 but can also do 11.5. I got a Large (11-12) and it fits perfect. Comfortable toe space. XL is for 12/12.5 or 13/12.5.

I'm a 12 but can also do 11.5. I got a Large (11-12) and it fits perfect. Comfortable toe space. XL is for 12/12.5 or 13/12.5.

Thanks but I'm asking about the new sizing though fam, all of the presto's I own are a L should I go with a 11 or 12?

Thanks but I'm asking about the new sizing though fam, all of the presto's I own are a L should I go with a 11 or 12?
What do you mean 11 or 12?  These come in L(11-12) and XL(12-13).  Seems like the fit is best if you buy the smaller size i.e. if you wear a 12 the L will be better fit than the XL.

If all your other prestos are size L then you should probably get the same size...

I wear a 9 and the S (9-10) was way too big and the XS (8-9) is perfect with just the right amount of space in the toe.

What do you mean 11 or 12?  These come in L(11-12) and XL(12-13).  Seems like the fit is best if you buy the smaller size i.e. if you wear a 12 the L will be better fit than the XL.

If all your other prestos are size L then you should probably get the same size...

I wear a 9 and the S (9-10) was way too big and the XS (8-9) is perfect with just the right amount of space in the toe.
Check out the link http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-presto-mens-shoe/pid-11096289/pgid-11159639

The sizes for the presto's changed, was trying to cop another presto but I guess I got to head to Footlocker and try them on. 

Back
Top Bottom