More Air Prestos?

assuming olives are long gone at nikelab 1948?? looking for a small and seeing if i can have fam go down and cop a pair

Broke out the Acronym Prestos again today. Wore them out on a small hike. Don't mind getting my shoes a bit dirty.

#NotJustForStuntingAtNikeTown

Last edited:
Took a few sole shots of these bangers of a collab. Will share pics of the trio soon.

Olive pair >>> :smokin

Saw alot of Acro prestos at Complex Con this weekend and surprisingly Olives were the ones I saw the most, including myself 
laugh.gif

Saw alot of Acro prestos at Complex Con this weekend and surprisingly Olives were the ones I saw the most, including myself :lol:

Means only 1 thing to me. People who targeted to buy the olives were really planning to wear them.
Pairs were def put to good use :smokin

I must say that Prestos are not meant for wide footed people.  I may have to just break them in, but they fit worse than Huaraches IMO.

Triple Blacks look great though.

I must say that Prestos are not meant for wide footed people.  I may have to just break them in, but they fit worse than Huaraches IMO.

I find the complete opposite, they feel great compared to say Jordan 1s or Air Max 1s.

speaking from a guy that has wide feet i just loosen the laces until they are comfortable. they've broken in pretty nicely. they aren't as comfortable as my ubs but right around there with my jordan 1s or my lf1.

Last edited:
I'll try relacing them then, but they've currently feel worse the longer I keep them on.

Air Max 1s are pretty comfortable to me, but these feel about the same as AJ1s.

I'll try relacing them then, but they've currently feel worse the longer I keep them on.

Air Max 1s are pretty comfortable to me, but these feel about the same as AJ1s.

What prestos are they?

I'm wide footed size 10uk/11us. I find L and UK10 both fit me fine. Snug around the top of the foot in the L but still super comfortable

Back
Top Bottom