More Air Prestos?

Bamboos look better and would be harder to find down the road for a reasonable price. Acronyms have gone through the roof. Yeezys are everywhere

Last edited:

I agree. The presto is by far the better sneaker
Bamboos look better and would be harder to find down the road for a reasonable price. Acronyms have gone through the roof. Yeezys are everywhere
I's make that trade 10/10 times. Yeezys are garbage.
 thanks guys.  a local that has a ds pair of bamboo size small wanted to do the trade, i'm actually considering it due to the fact that i've always wanted a pair since release. been seeing a lot of 350s but, rarely see any ACR on feet. haha just wanted to know if it was a "GOOD/FAIR" trade. 

ACRNMs just seem to keep going up in price, they will probably meet in "value" soon but you could probably sell the 350s and pocket a few bucks and buy the Bamboos but I see less and less of them.

Last edited:
Ok so I made a thread about this since I didn't see this before.

Basicslly I got the triple white prestos. They fit but I notice the cage area is a little tighter then normal even with loosening the laces. It fits but I usually prefer it not to be tight at all. My foot is a little wide but I dont think that's the problem. Without socks it fit better but I prefer to wear socks lol.

Anyone experience this and have suggestions?
Yea mines feel the same way, I own a couple of other pairs and they feel fine and comfortable my all whites are tight and kind of uncomfortable...

Pretty solid CW had to cop

Im so tired of Champs. Its the 2nd time that Ive been there in as many months and the triple white presto essentials were 'tagged' on sale for $99 that turned out weren't on sale after all and I had to deal with a condescending store manager. He wouldn't honor that price which I get, he told me to call corporate to complain which I did under his advice. Rep called the store and he said that he would honor after I got home and all.

I have yet to pick up a pair of prestos, but was looking for all whites (flyknit if available).  Does anybody have links?  Also, how do these fit- compared to something like AM90s?  TTS?  Thank you!

I have yet to pick up a pair of prestos, but was looking for all whites (flyknit if available).  Does anybody have links?  Also, how do these fit- compared to something like AM90s?  TTS?  Thank you!
they are way more comfortable

I've heard FK run a little bigger than standard so you may want to consider trying a pair on in store somewhere even if it's a different colorway. I'm a UK 10 with a wide foot and I go TTS on standard which is an L in old style sizing.

Back
Top Bottom