More Air Prestos?

All in for all 3 colors. Really regret not trying for the OGs but I was a broke college kid at that time.

Wish i had the same confidence you.
When the first one dropped, I was able to my one and only pair (Olive) off DSM, manually. I typed everything by hand on phone.
Now with the bots & resellers seeing the first set go for $, i doubt I get any this round. SMH

PO

i waint trying to pay that OD price on ACRNM site doe

I rather pay that price on the acronym site than resell imo. these kids nowadays will go for them since it's hype to them and want the resell value, unfortunately. if they can buy yeezys that are 220 - 300 retail range, they will most definitely go for these on every damn site.

In for all 3 cws after missing out on OGs left it too late and by the time I wanted a pair they only had bae sizes left

JPEG_20180823_133025.jpg JPEG_20180823_133027.jpg

I actually like this colorway... and I like the fact they didn't just make a new colorway of the old prestos.
They changed it up with that black and white pattern. These remind me of Sonic of The Hedgehog for some reason.

Last edited:
I really appreciate the fact that we all don't think its bad. From an outsiders view, these might be dumb ugly, but to us who appreciate the history, detail, and cultural relevance, these straight to feet fire

Man i remember the OG drop vividly. Woke up early for work that day by chance, checked Twitter and was able to cop the neons and the olives. Should have gone for the bamboos too....my wife would have bugged out to see $600 billed from Nike tho lol.

Yea I'm mad I only went for olives on release day. Copped and knocked backed out, should've gone for the others.

This is Errolson's last season with Nike. Maybe he'll do the same time for nostalgia's sake.

Last edited:
Man i remember the OG drop vividly. Woke up early for work that day by chance, checked Twitter and was able to cop the neons and the olives. Should have gone for the bamboos too....my wife would have bugged out to see $600 billed from Nike tho lol.
I missed every where

then my boy offered to oop me volts for retaill but i took to long to respond

sick!!

Back
Top Bottom