More Air Prestos?

i had such high hopes for the volt and the black pair but that pattern really killed them.. even if they had the pattern from the blue/pink ones i dont think it would look as bad.

i wasn't really a fan of the blue/pink ones when pics surfaced but now seeing the other two, that's the clear winner. still salty about that 6am drop from the OG 3, never got any of them.

Dont know where you guys are from, but here in LA if you weren't on it quick, you didnt get a pair. A few odd sizes left doesnt equate to sitting either.

they didn't, Nike mass produced da eff outta em when they originally came in shirt sizes.

They moved well. You couldn't go a day without seeing them on someone's feet. But like you said, were very mass produced and there were tons of colorways. Many of the OG colorways went on sale, some of the less popular ones on DEEP discount. Nike couldn't move the now sought after "Abdominal" Snowmans for nothing. Copped mine for $29 at a Finish line outlet store that hundreds of pairs.

Dont know where you guys are from, but here in LA if you weren't on it quick, you didnt get a pair. A few odd sizes left doesnt equate to sitting either.

Yea the first presto release was tough. Got lucky on END which was a last resort after taking Ls everywhere else :lol:

I was in Manhattan the day acronym prestos dropped, you couldn't go a block downtown without seeing a dude with a box. My friend went into kith, asked for a size small, guy at kith said no. A minute later some suit asked the same employee for a small, gave his name, and the guy came back with a small.

Yup spot will be blown now too and what worked for us was the weekday drop. Mad I didn't get doubles any everything that day either.

Never forget the local guy who sold me Olives for retail two days later and to think he had another size that I didnt snatch up

I dont get why people want them to look like the ogs. Let the ogs be the ogs. I like the fact that they changed it up this time too. IMO it takes away from the og release if these were just new colors same shoe.
It's called personal preference. Besides, what makes this shoe special is the mid silhouette, zippers, and details. The color just adds to it.

Back
Top Bottom