More Air Prestos?

AirMax420 AirMax420
What I meant “You probably need glue” on the other thread was..., the Grey/White parts on the bottom of the sole that can be seen on your last pic above were falling off on my Trainer Escape w/ Mesh upper while the whole Sole came off on my other pair w/ Leather upper lately....

AirMax420 AirMax420
What I meant “You probably need glue” on the other thread was..., the Grey/White parts on the bottom of the sole that can be seen on your last pic above were falling off on my Trainer Escape w/ Mesh upper while the whole Sole came off on my other pair w/ Leather upper lately....
Yeah the sole broke of a very little bit. But I pulled and pulled on it and it doesn’t look like it’s gonna budge more. Not too worried, got them for less than that cost in the day, if I can wear them 5 times i’ll Be happy and I feel i’ll Get hundreds of wears, I really don’t care about minor things, anything old will fall apart a little, just like my car hahaha

74A0FD70-9122-445F-8C6E-14E9B749AC55.jpeg
B26E0EC7-3EAF-42F1-867E-A9255952A754.jpeg

StockX pair came in... Personally, this is the best colorway of all Acronym Prestos.
Agree.

Quick, horrible shots. But you can see the other three in the back are super jealous.

6B27F946-FD8E-4E7E-B3AA-B917BD9C2EA9.jpeg
FBC0114B-F606-4EEE-B70B-57D2E22F7F44.jpeg

Other 3 looking are like Drake, Kendrick, & Cole. And the new pair is Takashi. They’re not bothered.

thats quite the comparison lmaooo

those pink and blue ones really not it for me. I think the white and volt my favorite now.

Going back and forth with grey and white volt

White/volt are my favorite but those pinks kind of growin on me. Thing is you can wear white/volt year around but those pinks are srping/summer

Def gonna go for all 3. I’ll be happy with 2 though.
Love the volt but white toe box is asking to get dirty
Gray is classic type ish
Pink is also a classic in its own way.

All very wearable

Wonder if tinker ever thought the presto would "go" here.
IMG_7847.jpg
IMG_7838.jpg
IMG_7841.jpg
IMG_7842.jpg
IMG_7845.jpg

Honestly I got to give it to Tobie Hatfield for really pushing running footwear technology at Nike. He really did a lot for the division from the sock fit of Prestos, to Nike Free tech, etc

Back
Top Bottom