More Air Prestos?

Yea **** snkrs app man , I wasn’t trying to put up with them again , paid alittle over retail but literally everyone I showed these thinks they’re fire so idk how the price range will be after the drop

2A9657C6-3377-4FCC-9B3E-489F1656A59D.jpeg

Agree with the TTS comments from the others.

And yes highlighter pink.

It truly POPS

Yea **** snkrs app man , I wasn’t trying to put up with them again , paid alittle over retail but literally everyone I showed these thinks they’re fire so idk how the price range will be after the drop

hey b at least you got them.

Gonna be madd ppl who end up missing on Thursday.

18627581-1DB1-44C6-9949-F4CD161660C3.jpeg
8AC94B50-167B-4143-8CB0-7F745BD45781.jpeg
8634B6A3-445D-4EAE-912F-138E27828E67.jpeg
You're a 9 and you sized down 1 full size in Prestos? Bruh lol

I already quoted two people in this thread that agree with my advice. I wouldn't advise anyone who's a TTS 9 and get size 8 in 2018 prestos.

Yeah I did. But I like my runners snug, rather than large. When they break in they’ll get looser. But that’s just my preference. I’m not telling people to do my sizing. I’m simply telling people the t-shirt sizing equivalence.

You said a XXS= a sz 8. But here’s a 3XS and it doesn’t equal a sz 7 in the new sizing. Get back to me if I’m getting what you’re saying misinterpreted.

Basically shooting for white/volt or black/grey....and when i fail...grab cream yeezys as a consolation prize :lol:

Meh signed up for the Kith LA raffle. Does anyone have experience with pick up times? If on the off chance I win I was wondering what time they usually do pick up.

Meh signed up for the Kith LA raffle. Does anyone have experience with pick up times? If on the off chance I win I was wondering what time they usually do pick up.

Usually fairly early in the morning around 10am, but for bigger releases where they have a lot of stock they assign time slots throughout the day to keep the line from getting too long. Doubt they'll do that for Prestos tho.

Usually fairly early in the morning around 10am, but for bigger releases where they have a lot of stock they assign time slots throughout the day to keep the line from getting too long. Doubt they'll do that for Prestos tho.

Dope. Just wondering because I'll be driving from the SD area and I just have a concert to get back to at 7pm so it sounds like this shouldn't be an issue.

I have the week off this week but the weekday drops are usually a huge problem for me as well basically online or bust. I'm hoping I hit on an in store raffle I'd like to have them as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom