More Air Prestos?

8B5436A2-4FB5-4456-A893-4D08B07D288E.jpeg

Bought the yellow pair on SX and will go for the pink tmr on SNKRS. Hope I get it...at least resell isn’t bad. Don’t care for the grey/blk pair.

Yellow/White > Pink/Blue > Black/Grey

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, i had a black pair in cart on acronym, but removed it because I was trying to refresh for sizes for the yellow/pink pairs.

still just waiting for acronym to ship... debating if fcfs at bait is even worth trying for....

Bought the yellow pair on SX and will go for the pink tmr on SNKRS. Hope I get it...at least resell isn’t bad. Don’t care for the grey/blk pair.

Resell is surprisingly low. If I miss out tomorrow, I'll probably bite the bullet and grab a pair.

Still hoping to get some feedback from you guys in regards to sizing ...

Resell is surprisingly low. If I miss out tomorrow, I'll probably bite the bullet and grab a pair.

Yea I’m not tripping about paying $80 over retail after tax if I don’t get thru SNKRS tmr. I guess I didn’t get chosen on The Darkside Initiative raffle.

I saw some videos on YouTubes and everyone says go TTS, if you’re a half size then go down half. I think for this design it should be snug so if you go half up it won’t feel right. I’m usually a 9.5, I went with 9.

Last edited by a moderator:

My buddy got his pair and said they fit the exact same size wise as his offwhite prestos. He has an 8 ow presto, and 8 pink acronym, and said the acronym was a bit narrower, but same length.

Can anyone who has the Acronyms offer me advice?

The OW are long so I could theoretically size down. However, they're so hard to put on, I worry that sizing down would make it even more difficult.

Any idea if these Acronyms are similarly long? And if they're similarly difficult to put on? Thanks in advance.

Very easy to put on, they’re like joggers with Side zips. As for length idk which off white you’re talking about but i would say prestos run slightly long

Back
Top Bottom