More Air Prestos?

Nothing but L’s since the beginning. :lol:

D791123A-757A-47E1-A20B-147F1F0C88E9.jpeg

:frown:

Nothing but L’s since the beginning. :lol:

D791123A-757A-47E1-A20B-147F1F0C88E9.jpeg

:frown:

Damn is that how long they’ve been doing them? I’m with you homie haven’t got a single W from them and been entering them since get started it.

To make matters worse my wife and bro entered nearly all of them for me as well and get never hit either.

Nothing but Ls for me so far. Hoping for luck on SNKRS tomorrow. Hopefully these float around like the Vapormaxes for a little while.

Smh paid way over for a pink pair on stock x, may regret it. Plus I got a size 10 when I should've gotten a 9.

Damn is that how long they’ve been doing them? I’m with you homie haven’t got a single W from them and been entering them since get started it.

To make matters worse my wife and bro entered nearly all of them for me as well and get never hit either.

Nah, like the homie said, the raffle as we know it today, was implemented a few months after the initial roll out.

Same here fam. One of my co-workers just started getting into sneakers. He hit on SW 1/97's his first time entering. Just comes down to luck. >D

Ls from Ubiq... I'm not mad at that though I'd rather pay resell than take a train to philly from nyc at this point

And they weren’t even a draw system until a few months in. At first they had that horrible email notification system that the product was live. Which meant more often than not, (and if the site didn’t die) you got hit with that ticking stopwatch queue page.

Legit sick. Down with End.

son said he hit 3 pairs on yme, i couldn’t even get past the captcha :rolleyes

Lol I put up the links and never even carted and the captcha was straight trash lol. L at EB too. Looking like SNKRs or bust for me. I'm just wondering if i should go to round two tomorrow and try to buy a pair off someone.

Just got my L from footshop. I think I hit and it got blocked by Chase, but that's fine because it was $265 shipped. SNKRS or bust now.

Back
Top Bottom