More Air Prestos?

Am I the only one noticing that on nike EU Pink/Volts are €120,- , Black €150,- and al the other EU sneakersites €200,- while US is $200,- ?

If you won on Naked, log on and purchase. They didn't send my brother an e-mail, but he logged on and was able to grab a Racer Pink in a size 7.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE SMH

Congrats man

LMAO! I was done, I got into bed, then twitter kept going off about people being able to check out on FP. So I go try and then was like, let me check NT real quick and someone said Acrnym re-upped. I had all three in my cart from yesterday and just checked out.

471C500D-4DB7-4152-9B04-33F8C3DEDF55.png

Should I keep trying???

If you won on Naked, log on and purchase. They didn't send my brother an e-mail, but he logged on and was able to grab a Racer Pink in a size 7.
Naked never wait for email. Just sign in and click under new and it will appear for an account that won their FCFS.

Naked never wait for email. Just sign in and click under new and it will appear for an account that won their FCFS.

Good to know.

Any link to Acronym's product page for those of us who didn't cart? I can't find the product page for the life of me.

Wow, went from struggling to copping all three pairs. I just checked out size 10 grey on Foot Patrol now, it's bed time for real now.

Check nike eu's twitter :D early acces guys are fkd up because of the price.
Interested in what nike is doing now. Reraffle with normal price? Or give a fk and sell them for that price?

Just checked out my size on acrnm.com! Had a pair left in my cart from the drop yesterday, and been refreshing all day today. After taking all the L’s tonight, I hopped on the website for ****s and saw a size 9 just waiting to be picked up on my cart. Never checked out so fast in my life.

Check your carts from yesterday! If you have The product stuck on cart, refresh every now and then until an actual pair shows up

Back
Top Bottom