More Air Prestos?

Blacks are the most wearable, not even too mad at concepts
Maybe, just because its black its the easiest to wear by default. the yellow is the best in terms of being best of both worlds imo. You get a bit of that flashy taste to it with the yellow hint with the rest of the black/white colors on it. The black is too plain to me for a "special shoe". I still think pink is the best overall, but if you're someone who doesnt like that crazy loud color and don't want too plain of a color either, the yellow is it.

I have a feeling these will steadily go up after the people who bought for a quick flip unload. These things are sick and I’m happy I secured the pack in my personal size

I wasn't around for the first acronym pack, how was the hype or prices around it when it released. I never used to be a presto guy.

I have a feeling these will steadily go up after the people who bought for a quick flip unload. These things are sick and I’m happy I secured the pack in my personal size

I doubt it,

It’s like the golden era of sneakers right now, there’s so many releases.

People are less inclined to pay resale when in a week or two something else will be released.

I wasn't around for the first acronym pack, how was the hype or prices around it when it released. I never used to be a presto guy.

Nope they were bricks for a while too... olive joints were 3-400 because they were an NDC exclusive

same prices you're seeing right now. with this pack theres way more quantity and a ton more newfound presto fans.

It actually sat for a good while! It dropped sometime in the middle of the night unexpectedly on Nike..... shoulda double up and made some money, olive and volt price was around 800-900 at one time.. I’ve contemplated selling a pair but kept them and rock them to the ground

I don't remember them sitting, at least not for my size. the release was at night and the time was hinted at by a clock in some of the promo images used, IIRC.

I don't remember them sitting, at least not for my size. the release was at night and the time was hinted at by a clock in some of the promo images used, IIRC
It sat a good 30-40 min. I kept adding them to cart and remembering talking myself out of not buying them to double up

Prestos did sit on NDC for a bit becuase nobody expected a 3am drop.. I used a 20% off coupon code on volt and olive pairs :lol:

Most Acronym stuff goes up in price once it becomes hard to get... Look at the first 3 air force ones Acronym dropped. I've seen the white and orange pair sell for over 700 and the other pairs sell for like 350-450 they were sitting for a week no lie.

heston.png

How was stock levels last time? It seems like there was a good amount of stock for a hyped collab. And it seems like a lot of people purchased to flip. That might keep prices low for a while.

But they're so nice, I expect them to go up eventually. May take a year or so, but it'll happen.

looking back, the olive one probably my favorite. But not only was I not a presto type of person, I also didn't like high tops

Back
Top Bottom