More Air Prestos?

ReSale on the pink is going up
Surprised how low it's at though. I copped on Wednesday night at $335 b/C I didn't see it going much lower and I thought these would be hard to get (which it seems they were). Right after pulling the trigger on StockX for the Pinks, I got the W email from Bodega on the White/Yellows! The Whites are fire on feet BTW.

my 3 pairs from the late night order from acro shipped. but somehow my homies order from the actual drop time got cancelled.

apparently you needed to pay right away so if you got in a loop while trying to checkout, that may be why your order was cancelled

my 3 pairs from the late night order from acro shipped. but somehow my homies order from the actual drop time got cancelled.

apparently you needed to pay right away so if you got in a loop while trying to checkout, that may be why your order was cancelled

How is that even possible? My order from the original drop hasn't even shipped yet... :smh:

this was a release that my thoughts were if I get them from SNKRS great, otherwise I'm not trying to put effort into it

regrets

this was a release that my thoughts were if I get them from SNKRS great, otherwise I'm not trying to put effort into it

regrets

This is normally me. I at least know i can take a smooth L on SNKRS (which now a days isn't even a smooth L...its a wait pending...your size is sold out select another size...like what? uhh what?). I am forever late to all the little shops that release these. Its tiring being like "oh tweet from solelinks GOGOGO" damn...missed. Kith hiding them...ubiq and others with the dumb que system. UNDFTD lying about drop time....DSM always botted

like i feel like its no country for old men for me :lol:.

I've hit on quite a few raffles from them actually. Not once from Concepts.

I’m still waiting on Concepts raffle for the run of Frags they got but never released...

Needless to say, I’m convinced Concepts raffle wins are a myth. I’ve yet to hear of a single person winning one.

I’m still waiting on Concepts raffle for the run of Frags they got but never released...

Needless to say, I’m convinced Concepts raffle wins are a myth. I’ve yet to hear of a single person winning one.

Screenshot_20180921-101657_Yahoo Mail.jpg

48EA1A01-3169-42A5-93C4-F5BD00480FF4.png B3A87F05-210B-401A-AA7F-82C625C0B7B9.png

I’ve won twice back to back. No backdoor / no hookups or oop. Random luck!

Back
Top Bottom