More Air Prestos?

debating between copping the pinks or the Air Max Parras. such a tough call.

For me personally i would take the parras man... such a beautiful shoe it's like wearing art on your feet. But those racer pinks pop so hard. The prices on these acronyms are dropping too. It seems Nike produced a ton of pairs.

What I wore tonight to Pio Pio... NYC dudes know what's up... NT denim ftw youngins....

2018-09-21 11.51.35 1.jpg
Thats the spot

I was trying to get the Jordan 1s today and the prestos showed they were available again. I wonder if its a glitch or if nike plans on restocking them. Im sure alot of people returned their pairs when they seen the resell is atrocious.

Wow the grey without the print is flames. That just puts them over the yellow now until someone dyes the yellow to black haha.

Want to cop both blk & volt pairs size 9, should i pull the trigger now on stockx or wait until online pairs start rolling in???

Any social status shipping?
I placed two orders but then I checked on Friday I only saw one pending charge so I checked on my fedex app and one label has been created and a delivery was schedule today (9/22). No updates since then though.

anybody get shipping from acrnm?

scrolled through the last few pages and didn’t see anything mentioned

DSM shipped fed ex signature required and they just attempted delivery and failed. No ring. Added noted in the app too

anybody get shipping from acrnm?

scrolled through the last few pages and didn’t see anything mentioned
I emailed them to ask and they ended up canceling my order due to some bull****. Happened to a few guys in here. A couple others got shipping a few days ago.

I emailed them to ask and they ended up canceling my order due to some bull****. Happened to a few guys in here. A couple others got shipping a few days ago.

:wow: they not playin over there. thanks for the heads up. guess it’s just a waiting game

DSM shipped fed ex signature required and they just attempted delivery and failed. No ring. Added noted in the app too
Whenever they force a direct sig (like Notre sometimes, DSM, Livestock, etc.) I just always select the option to pickup from FedEx location, once it’s on the move. Not trying to play tag with the delivery person.

Back
Top Bottom