More Air Prestos?

Bid for racer pinks was accepted on stock x so I’m done with the set :pimp:

Good luck everyone still trying to catch em for retail. I can’t wait to have them and greys in hand hopefully next week.

Last edited:
even more lame that he keeps posting about it. gonna be waiting a long time for more $

SNS Pink pair came in, gotta love their processing and shipping....ordered last week on a Thursday and they came from Sweden and arrived today. Not bad at all. Only down fall is theres two scratches on the painted toe cap on my pair. It is what it is, nothing's perfect from the factory just grateful to grab a pair!

Attachments

• Pink.jpg
    Pink.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 43
  • Pink2.jpg
    Pink2.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 45
07067B55-0633-4B94-916A-98482327189D.jpeg
Anyone else got like raised scratches on their heels? Def shoddy QC on these but I’m nitpicking on my first wear

These are comfy as hell

For anyone curious about shipping, check your email with the tracking number

12E0FAEA-2246-4466-843A-83FCE009CD69.jpeg

Labels were created over the weekend, probably picked up a few hrs ago (5hr time diff) and this morning I got a notification about expecting a UPS delivery.

No need to worry, you guys should be updated soon as well.

It’s been two weeks and StockX still haven’t shipped out my pinks. First seller didn’t go thru and found me another last Monday but still no updates. Asked for a refund but slow to response. I just want my pinks so I can enjoy it during this hype! Haha

Neat. UPS has a LiveMap tracking feature now so you can see exactly where the truck with your package that is out on delivery is located.
Only downside, you get to see it drive right by your delivery location 3 times in the past half hour. Wonder how the UPS delivery routes work :emoji_thinking:

amazon has a live map and tells you how many recipients are ahead until your delivery

amazon has a live map and tells you how many recipients are ahead until your delivery

That would be more helpful than what UPS LiveMap is doing. But I shouldn't complain, the LiveMap feature is pretty awesome.

Oh man..... Dynamic Yellows from Naked came in. Them things are nice!! :nthat:
These things definitely run big.... a full size difference from my Flyknit Nike Trainers. I ordered a size smaller than what I normally wear since it was the only size left hoping for a size swap. But I'm so glad I don't have to try to look for a size swap. Perfect fit.
I put them side to side and they look even, maybe even a little bigger.

1.png
2.png

Back
Top Bottom