More Air Prestos?

My pair came in today and I immediately destriped them. The paint under the toebox is bit difficult to tackle. Anyone have advice on taking off the paint in that area? Ive already tried Q-tips

My pair came in today and I immediately destriped them. The paint under the toebox is bit difficult to tackle. Anyone have advice on taking off the paint in that area? Ive already tried Q-tips

tooth pick or dental pick?

I just happened to glance at these on Goat. it's funny to see all the offers in half sizes that will sit forever lol

guys i know we were talking abotu a collab presto a while back

can u guys remind me what they were?

i forgot about them

Same thing with my pair. Small amount of white paint left under the glue and I couldn't remove but if you use too much acetone you'll start to notice the midsole stripping as well. I ended up buying some Angelus flat black and repaint the toebox as well as the midsole. I didnt paint the cage.. Too lazy.

nCrQfPn

I’d trade my grey pair for those

I dont know man... these would of definitely made a nice contrast to the Racer Pinks and Volts but I'm still not sure I like them better than the pair that released. Also that metallic part would be flaking off after 5-6 wears.

Back
Top Bottom