More Air Prestos?

White Presto on feet today.
IMG_20181104_1440957_57_57.jpg

IMO they are good as is. Only wish they were lows). But I think laces that match varsity gold (I assume) zipper and lining would work.
And btw if that heel part of the sole where alpha project 5 ..... are located was darker grey with one of this splatter patterns + matching darker grey laces (or even multi-colored rope laces):
nike-air-huarache-cream-sport-royal-bright-mndrn-051386_1.jpg

0cbe8332d624a9903d7f660264d5ab48_1024x1024.jpg

Thanks, I saw a pic of someone who'd used a blue lace that didn't look terrible but I was thinking a matching yellow/gold would be better.

Found these at an outlet, first pair of Prestos but been wanting a pair of mids since I stuck out on the acronyms.

Feeling like they need a different lace color to add something at the front, any suggestions ?

IMG_1710.JPG
you struck out on the recent 3 pack of acronyms? what size are you?

Uk 10 to UK 11 depending on fit. I’ve seen small sizes still around for retail but nothing in my size in the eu.

Normally 10s are too tight but these prestos have a nice amount of give in them.

Last edited:
For people that went TTS in the acronyms, is it pretty spacious or snug for you? I got my true size and it seems like i couldve gone down though i still wouldnt be sure if it would be better

For people that went TTS in the acronyms, is it pretty spacious or snug for you? I got my true size and it seems like i couldve gone down though i still wouldnt be sure if it would be better

Before the drop the thread was flooded with info about sizing. I go a full size. If you have wide feet, you’d be stuck with a TTS. If you have narrow feet you probably should sz down. Cuz once again these aren’t T-Shirt sizing, but they still follow the metrics.

I do like the black grey a lot without the print. But it’s late fall early winter now and these won’t be getting wears.

Back
Top Bottom