More Air Prestos?

^Nice bro!!

Isn't that red/white pair up there an OG colorway? I just looked back through and they look similar from that old eastbay catalog pic on page 9. They look identical to me.

Last edited:
Interested heavily in these two. Any ballpark idea of release? 

Bonus:  Busted out my OGs today. Holding up great for their age when you think about it...but I beat these things down...

Great pari. I remember I had those freshman year of college and wore them to the point the tip of the outsole came apart.

2001 release I believe?...

Great pari. I remember I had those freshman year of college and wore them to the point the tip of the outsole came apart.

2001 release I believe?...

You got it!

Not exactly like the new pair picture but very close. The tread on the back heel of one of the shoes actually came off 2 years ago but I still rock them on occasion. Comfort is still on point.

Definitely don't sleep... A1. I copped a set to beat and another to cherish.
smokin.gif

I want to add 3M ropes.

Anyone know any Niketowns still have stock of the grey fleece sz L? I did the NDC stock locator rep said they had 2 -Ls in Dallas but no dice when I called they on had XL

Last edited:
Anyone know any Niketowns still have stock of the grey fleece sz L? I did the NDC stock locator rep said they had 2 -Ls in Dallas but no dice when I called they on had XL

Try Nikestown NY - Midtown East (212-891-6453)...had no luck with finding a Small but they appeared to have a few Larges in stock...good luck!

https://ist.290sqm.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5798&search=presto
128 shipped for island blue prestos but , if you feel like paying an extra 10 bucks and not waiting the week and a half it will take END to get your stuff to you. These guys take about 2 days to get stuff your door. ordered on sunday in my possession by tuesday
That's just crazy. Cheaper and quicker than ordering them from with in the US lol. No brainer for me, just purchased them. Thanks for the tip bro. That shop is in Turkey correct?

https://ist.290sqm.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5798&search=presto

128 shipped for island blue prestos but , if you feel like paying an extra 10 bucks and not waiting the week and a half it will take END to get your stuff to you. These guys take about 2 days to get stuff your door. ordered on sunday in my possession by tuesday
Wait... what? I've ordered from End at least a dozen times and each time I always get my stuff within 2 days of placing the order... 

Wait... what? I've ordered from End at least a dozen times and each time I always get my stuff within 2 days of placing the order... 
really? never for me. i takes atleast a week for me with fedex for me the 3-4 times ive ordered. im actually waiting on some techfleece pants i ordered last wednesday to come in. as opposed to 290sqm ive ordered late sunday night, shipped early monday morning on my doorstep by tuesday afternoon 

Halloween joints look decent. What's going on with their sole? Don't usually see prestos with outsole color blocking like that.

really? never for me. i takes atleast a week for me with fedex for me the 3-4 times ive ordered. im actually waiting on some techfleece pants i ordered last wednesday to come in. as opposed to 290sqm ive ordered late sunday night, shipped early monday morning on my doorstep by tuesday afternoon 
Wow. I'm really surprised. I always tell friends to order from End since they get my stuff to me quicker than most US shops can. 
laugh.gif

Wow. I'm really surprised. I always tell friends to order from End since they get my stuff to me quicker than most US shops can. 
laugh.gif
i mean youll definitely get your stuff its just no where near as quick as you would with a store that uses DHL. i usually get the same time from END as i get from nike

Back
Top Bottom