More Air Prestos?

just got these in the mail, 79 bucks total. bought them because the hello kitties are so comfortable, and these are ... not as much. feel tight in the middle and a huge gap in the toe even though everything I order is sz10. I do like them but those kitties feel special compared to these

Had to have a little family reunion! I was nervous when I heard they were doing a new Hello Kitty colorway, but the end result is incredible.

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 10.15.52 AM.png

my wife don't give a **** about union 2s, or patta AM1s, or stussy huaraches, or bape adidas, or undefeated 97s, or none of that ****...but when I brought out the hello kitty's she was like THOSE JOINTS ARE CUTE

pause

men on my mind cuz i dont wanna rock merch with a baby female kitten on it?

whats next a tweety bird tee? a minnie mouse skirt? do ya thing but to say hello kitty is not associated with females at all is wild

and the post above proves my point lol theyre more appealing for a female demographic

shrug

My brain doesn't associate gender with **** like colors or cartoons so I really didn't know what you meant. I think it's up to the person to like what appeals to them as a single individual. Personally I don't care who or what something is meant for, if I like it I'll rock it.

not tryna be overly masculine here but what is the appeal of hello kitty for men
Just for me personally, it wasn't the actual Hello Kitty design that made me want them, it was the cultural significance and the backstory of the shoes themselves. At least with the OG pairs from 2004, knowing that they only made approximately 12 pairs of each colorway, and that Hiroshi Fujiwara was involved in the project, and that they were created to celebrate an important milestone in Japanese pop culture, is what made the shoes special to me.

My brain doesn't associate gender with **** like colors or cartoons so I really didn't know what you meant. I think it's up to the person to like what appeals to them as a single individual. Personally I don't care who or what something is meant for, if I like it I'll rock it.

word

i can dig that

Back
Top Bottom