More Air Prestos?

I wish I knew a ballpark date on either those Shady Milkmans or those Grey/University blue joints that got posted. I kinda want some IDs, but I don't need tons of pairs of Prestos (already OG black/silver, last run red/white, this run unholy cumulus).

I wish I knew a ballpark date on either those Shady Milkmans or those Grey/University blue joints that got posted. I kinda want some IDs, but I don't need tons of pairs of Prestos (already OG black/silver, last run red/white, this run unholy cumulus).

Same here. Patiently waiting on the Shady Milkmans.

Repped even though the L is out of stock. I almost got them from Nike last night with the 14% ebates but just can't get myself to pull the trigger at $120 for that colorway.

I copped my xl and just sent my pair back to Footaction , steal

Loving these

My $69 pair of island blues arrive from barneys today, less than 24 hrs after ordering them with free shipping, no that's service !!!!!

Barneys re-stocked more Island Blues. They look sold out on their site but I clicked on the L and it let me add to cart and checkout.

Re-stock from Barney's shipped. Glad I held off on NDC the other night. Ended up paying $67 shipped after ebates. :smokin

First NT post, wanted to show off my ID. Went hard for Oregon Ducks vibes. I wish the green swoosh was a little bit more vibrant, but over all I'm pleased. Am going to run out today and see if I can find green laces. 

I'm a solid M in Prestos, 10.5 in everything else, but the 10 fits perfectly. 

So sorry about the fit question. I'm a true 9.5 in AM1. Would size 9 IDs work? I have a M in the lightnings and they are pretty big

Back
Top Bottom