More Air Prestos?

got the all whites from the first drop on nike eu, and copped the lightnings this morning...pretty happy with the white ones!

How many times have the Brutal Honeys re-released ? I know they retroed last year, but the cage was more glossy and the tongue was the porous mesh that's usually used on the lining. Did they come out again sometime between 00 and 14 ?

Last edited:
Finally just got through on NDC with the Brutal Honey's. Still irritating looking at that window for 10 minutes crossing my fingers.

I opened another window on safari, added it to cart and that one cam through. Chrome still waiting in line. But came through on the lightnings! Wow never thought Id get lucky on NDC. Yo if anyone needs a M Pm me. I made a phone order with that NY shop just in case. 

If I didn't have a gift card to NDC I wouldn't be messing with it. This is rather frustrating. So naturally I open a NT tab and complain here. lol

Finally copped the lightings after waiting 20 mins. Now Hope I can find the citrus 11s for a decent price [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I was on pending for about 5 min on SNKRS for the Lightnings before it completed. Not bad. Pretty easy cop

How is the brutal honey any different than the one released a year or two ago???

I don't see any difference other than the product code...

If anyone is interested I accidentally  got 2 pairs of XL Lightning.  Hit me up if you want the other pair when they arrive on wednesday (NYC).

How is the brutal honey any different than the one released a year or two ago???

I don't see any difference other than the product code...
Material on the tongue is different. Cage was also more translucent/shiny on the pair from a year ago.

Forgot these were dropping and struck out on lightnings waiting on ndc, copped from a UK site at the same price with shipping. #winning

Last edited:
Beatnic has them in stock if anyone is looking for them. The Prestos lightning in small thru large

I got an XS off END, anywhere else have these? I'm looking for a small, and I was going to order off beatnic but that $38 shipping to Canada ...

Just ordered phone order from bait Seattle , lightnings sz L , came out to $130 shipped

Whoever is looking for Lightnings or Brutal Honey for retail, DARKSIDE SF has a few sizes left.

Back
Top Bottom