More Air Prestos?

Incorrect, not in the USA. They just added them to the SNKRS app so I'm guessing probably Wednesday along with the Red Sock Darts

Copped mine 3 weeks ago.. I even thought i was too late..

You bought them from Nike.com? I know they've released through other retailers but I was specifically asking about Nike

Oh sorry my bad.. You were asking about nike.com.. I have no idea if they released it there but i got it from other retailer.. And yes, they release this together with the Red Sock Darts

Oh sorry my bad.. You were asking about nike.com.. I have no idea if they released it there but i got it from other retailer.. And yes, they release this together with the Red Sock Darts

Yeah sorry for the confusion! The sock dart drops on Wednesday so I'm assuming the Presto will drop along with it.

I'm going to grab the Dart first since all the Prestos have been sitting in my size on Nike. Luckily my birthday is in 2 weeks so I should have some extra pocket change to pick up the Triple Black & this Comet Red Presto.

Who thinks the Comet reds will go on sale in a month or so? I'm trying to wait it out.
The island blues are still retail as well.... what yall think?

I really want the Orange Monks, I've got no color scheme like it in my rotation.

Who thinks the Comet reds will go on sale in a month or so? I'm trying to wait it out.

I really want the Orange Monks, I've got no color scheme like it in my rotation.
I don't think they will go on sale. Most likely Nike will just pull them off the site before they reduce the price. 

I NEED to grab the island blue soon because I feel like it won't be on NDC much longer

Not state side. You're best bet are those UK/euro boutiques that have 20-25% off every few months. For whatever reason some stuff just never goes on sale

The Comet reds and Island blue are just sitting on the Nike site, you can find the Island blue at Finishline too, maybe they would offer a discount eventually. I wish I could have made an ID that resembles the Orange Monks but they don't offer an orange color.

Not state side. You're best bet are those UK/euro boutiques that have 20-25% off every few months. For whatever reason some stuff just never goes on sale

Finish Line usually drops prices on things fairly quickly. Way before NDC or FL/FA/Champs do. I'd bet on them dropping prices first. 

Finish Line usually drops prices on things fairly quickly. Way before NDC or FL/FA/Champs do. I'd bet on them dropping prices first. 
island blues have been out since september though finishline still has them at full price. I just think there are just some shoes that dont drop in price stateside. especially models that havent hit the average consumer market like roshes or various nike frees or air max 90s.

island blues have been out since september though finishline still has them at full price. I just think there are just some shoes that dont drop in price stateside. especially models that havent hit the average consumer market like roshes or various nike frees or air max 90s.
From my experience working at Champs and Finishline, everything drops eventually. With the exception of like White or black AF1s, and other shoes that are constantly restocked on shelves. I guess you can throw the regular black/white roshes in that group too. Only reason I can see the prestos not dropping is if they pull them to sell overseas where they're probably selling better. Or straight to outlets. You could be right with these tho. I've definitely been watching Finishline waiting for these prestos to drop in price and I'm surprised that they're still at retail. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom