More Air Prestos?

Yeah I would prob go with XS. I'm a 10 and I went with S and it fits perfect ( I too like the snug fit) I think i'll be going with the 9 in ID's because if the S equates to (9-10) these should fit somewhat identical.

If anyone can chime in on the ID sizing that would be greatly appreciated.

I was able to try my friends xs today and i think they fit perfect - like a glove (i didnt try s so i had no idea how they fit :)). And i ordered my pair in xs.

Thanks!

Maybe bc I checked out as guest? Gah oh well. My blues got pissed on at work so it's reason enough for another.

Anyone here has a size M Trouble at home? I have a size L DS.. If you're willing to do a trade..

Last edited:
Even if i did not purchase at a nike retail store?

As long as they are DS you can say you got them as a gift so you have no receipt and if you just need a different size they should honor the exchange and be able to order you the correct size

Finally bought the Triple Black & Trouble at Home Prestos off of NDC

Still need to pull the trigger on the Island Blue 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Finally bought the Triple Black & Trouble at Home Prestos off of NDC

Still need to pull the trigger on the Island Blue 
roll.gif
Do it.  They're one of my favorites to wear, comfort-wise.  I bought mine from NZ because they hadn't been announced for the US, back then.

Hey I heard on FB group that Safari prestos dropping tomorrow in Asia? Can anyone confirm? Hopefully that means USA dropping soon

Back
Top Bottom