More Air Prestos?

The sock isn't tight enough on the FK's.

It should be super snug, and it's super loose.

Completely re-kills the shoe for me
tired.gif

Last edited:
I agree, the sock is a tad loose. Doesnt bother me from picking up a second pair but they really should try to fix it for future colorways.

if I'm a true size 11.5, what size presto should I be purchasing? 11 or 12? L or XL?

Last edited:
Are the teals for sure hitting the states? Saw it's it in the UK but can't find anything about it here

What stores are carrying the flyknit? I would love to try these on first but if footlocker, etc aren't getting these, I'm gonna have to guess sizing.. I wear a 10.5 in air max, but have sz. 10 air maxes that are decent fit...are these as roomy in the toe as people are saying?

Last edited:
What stores are carrying the flyknit? I would love to try these on first but if footlocker, etc aren't getting these, I'm gonna have to guess sizing.. I wear a 10.5 in air max, but have sz. 10 air maxes that are decent fit...are these as roomy in the toe as people are saying?

They run narrow so you would probably be better off with a 10.5

However footlockers carry Racers (might not have the multi but you can try on a different color if you want to make sure you buy the right size)

They run narrow so you would probably be better off with a 10.5

However footlockers carry Racers (might not have the multi but you can try on a different color if you want to make sure you buy the right size)

Thanks, but I'm referring to the presto flyknit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom