More Air Prestos?

Wow, wack.  Are the OG ones dropping tomorrow too?
No those are dropping next week the 7th. or thats what sources are saying. 

Actually just looked on snkrs and its also saying they are dropping 7/1

Last edited:
Presto is apart of the Olympic pack for NikeID this time around. It's up on Sole Collector, too lazy to post the link. But there's different countries flags and colorways.

Last edited:
Well so much for that. Nike adjusted the price of the USA flyknit Presto back to $160. So i just went ahead and bought my pair from The Parkside Initiative. Just so i don't have to deal with getting these tomorrow.

Wow. Kind of putting me off now with the price. Here I was thinking we all are going to save $30. Shame.

Looks like Finishline and Footaction are getting the flyknits. So probably will be a pretty general release. Haven't seen anyone but SNKRS getting the OG's though. Would like to double up on them. Hope they're not limited.

No those are dropping next week the 7th. or thats what sources are saying. 

Actually just looked on snkrs and its also saying they are dropping 7/1

I couldn't find anything about the OG pair dropping today, I hope they do though.

I couldn't find anything about the OG pair dropping today, I hope they do though.
https://www.nike.com/snkrs/thread/8b72c842977d9a01281deb25b07b381ca5ad29d8

smokin.gif

Just noticed the snkrs app updated yesterday. So then I realized the olympics are dropping today.
Think they will sit?

At the price went back up to $160

Impulse buy for the lows and picked the wrong size and I'm pending lol

Last edited:
Popped my SNKRS cherry with the retros. Very easy with Apple Pay.

Perhaps in the future they could support $x off coupons.

Olympics end 22AUG. Good luck waiting until then for a discount!

Last edited:
I picked up the OG pair. I'm normally a size 11.5. In prestos, I'm a size 7. My presto iDs were a size 11 and actually are slightly roomy. Hope this helps. I'm pumped for these OG olympics!

Was strongly leaning towards the OG Prestos, but after seeing the FK had the same MRSP, I'm def messing w those.

Back
Top Bottom