More Air Prestos?

Picked up the OG's, but the sizing threw me off seeing how we've been using S,M,L etc for over 16 years. Fingers crossed they fit right

you guys know what size I should go with if I wear 8.5 on AM1? for both low and high presto

Last edited:
Ordered the OGs and Flyknits. Ill send back the ones i like least in person. Had a 20% off code from a mix up earlier this year.

Are the OG Olympic Prestos on other sites besides SNKRS? In store possibly? I can't find them. I wonder if it's worth buying them at retail or worth waiting for the price to go down.

Picked up the OG's, but the sizing threw me off seeing how we've been using S,M,L etc for over 16 years. Fingers crossed they fit right

Sorry if asked before but does anyone know what size i should get if I normally wear small in Prestos and I am tts 9.5?

Menlo park mall nj

I copped a sz 12 and imo they feel like my sz L in my shady milkmans

Menlo park mall nj

I copped a sz 12 and imo they feel like my sz L in my shady milkmans

I probably should have size up then. I wear a 12 and like my XL fit in my triple blacks, lightnings and Cumulus

Last edited:
Nike order shows a 7/7 ship date. Prob going to return them when they actually show up. Grabbed a pair at my local FNL.

For older heads- I've been buying size L since the original release in 2000. I'm 11.5 in AM1, AM90 etc. grabbed 11's in the OG Olympics and they actually fit better than the L.

FNL employees didn't even know they could sell them until I asked. Apparently the release date got moved up.

For older heads- I've been buying size L since the original release in 2000. I'm 11.5 in AM1, AM90 etc. grabbed 11's in the OG Olympics and they actually fit better than the L.

Same sizing for me. Large in prestos, 11.5 in everything else. 11 fits more comfortable than my Larges

I'm a Medium, so maybe a 10.5 might work for me then...
I'm a medium and I'm a 10.5 in a majority of my shoes. I think I'm gonna buy a 10 if I can't try them on this weekend.
Sometimes I feel I'm going to rip the opening when putting them on though, but mediums are a couple centimeters too long.

Nike order shows a 7/7 ship date. Prob going to return them when they actually show up. Grabbed a pair at my local FNL.

FNL employees didn't even know they could sell them until I asked. Apparently the release date got moved up.
Good looks, I ordered on SNKRS this morning but I just called my local FNL and they have them in stock.

I probably should have size up then. I wear a 12 and like my XL fit in my triple blacks, lightnings and Cumulus

I'm thinking the same thing now, I wear a large in the original release and XL in all the retros. Oh well, guess we'll find out when they arrive

No stores near me, not even Nike Town carries the Olympic Presto and Flyknit. Wanted to check out in person before purchase.

I guess I'll order them online, no need to try one. I know they'll fit me.

No stores near me, not even Nike Town carries the Olympic Presto and Flyknit. Wanted to check out in person before purchase.

I guess I'll order them online, no need to try one. I know they'll fit me.

Might be worth checking back tomorrow. My local Nike store didn't have them when I dropped by yesterday during lunch. They tweeted later in the day that they got the Flyknits.

Seems like Nike stores were originally shooting for 7/7 but the date got bumped up and they didn't take logistics into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom