More Air Prestos?

if it's going to be a random drop at least do it during most people's day. i wasn't going after these personally, was trying to help a friend grab them and that didn't go well.

As i said we can agree to disagree...its clearly not the first time i missed out on something. Im also not the only one who missed out so it has very little to do with my odds increasing kuz i could have been on there at 6am and still missed out. Yall are too blinded by the Nike way to understand so no need to keep debating...and of course people "cooked" easily kuz no one knew lol wtf you expect.

When you randomly check your Nike account and see this

I know we're all a little jaded that the drop on NDC was "early" but technically it was a 1pm drop - just berlin time.  The tweets 3 prior days at 6am et was the clue that the clocks were set to berlin time.  

Nike had it on their site two days ago that it was a 1pm ET drop.

Had this been in Berlin's time zone it would have said Central European.

Swoosh alerts still has the notification on their account.

Someone at Nike pulled the trigger early. This is a perfect example of why you need to have Twitter notifications enabled. You're going to miss out time and time again without.

Last edited:
Nike had it on their site two days ago that it was a 1pm ET drop.

Had this been in Berlin's time zone it would have said UTC.

Swoosh alerts still has the notification on their account.

Someone at Nike pulled the trigger early. This is a perfect example of why you need to have Twitter notifications enabled. You're going to miss out time and time again without.
I heard that the promotional shirts that NikeLab mailed to people had a hint with the word "Zwolfe" in german meaning "12." This would've helped out if my promotional shirt actually came in the mail on time... It's still not here yet lol 

I heard that the promotional shirts that NikeLab mailed to people had a hint with the word "Zwolfe" in german meaning "12." This would've helped out if my promotional shirt actually came in the mail on time... It's still not here yet lol 
It was german for "mid-day," which is an hour earlier than they released.  Still didn't make sense.

It was german for "mid-day," which is an hour earlier than they released.  Still didn't make sense.
They released at 1pm Berlin time would make sense for the Mittag message I got. Another hint was that NikeLab would tweet about them the same time leading up to the release. WC stood no chance, I value my sleep lol

Can any comment on the sizing?

I'm a size 9.5 in jordan, 10.5 in racers and 10 in all other Nike running. Will probabaly pay the resell price but I don't want to get stuck with a shoe that is to small or way to big. 

Can any comment on the sizing?

I'm a size 9.5 in jordan, 10.5 in racers and 10 in all other Nike running. Will probabaly pay the resell price but I don't want to get stuck with a shoe that is to small or way to big. 
I'd prob go with a S (9-10) as these seem to have a tad bit more room 

True to size 10...go small or medium?

Ah. :frown: Well, I can squeeze into my 13 PK UB's, so i assume this might be a similar affair.

Anything "stretchy" is always a little confusing for sizing. Worst case I will try to trade for a 2XL or just let go of them for retail.
I gave these a little walk around in my parking garage. Like I said earlier I'm a 10 based on Nike's sz chart (so 27.1 cm), in VANS i'm a 9.5 (27.5 cm). For flyknit bball I'm a 10.5 or else they're hurt my feet tight. Acronyms chart says sz S is a 27-28 cm

My first impression putting my feet in was that they felt snug like a sock, given they're prestos that shouldn't be surprising. Even zipped all the way up, there is looseness around the heel-- maybe thats what people mean when they "run big". The looseness makes it feel like my toes/foot aren't pressing up against anything, instead the material is moving around my foot. My toes don't have a grip of extra space. They don't press up flush or anything (maybe .5 cm at the toe, usually I have a quarter inch), but it seems like the space that would be in the toe is at the heel. And like someone else said, they're really comfortable

So don't give up hope, this was putting them on brand damn new. The material's really light.  They will for sure stretch, its obvious
if it's going to be a random drop at least do it during most people's day. i wasn't going after these personally, was trying to help a friend grab them and that didn't go well.
After seeing that screen pic of that dude's bot haul, I dunno if it would've mattered. Botting resellers own NDC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom