More Air Prestos?

still need an olive m, havent broke out my bamboos sz m yet.
im a 10.5-11 and a M feels snug, would a L be too big? i need to try a L in person. these are my first presto pairs do other prestos come in sizes in s/m/L that i can try in footlocker etc?

honestly not paying +400$ for olives the ones listed for 700+ not moving and those who buying it got no clue 

Still on the hunt for Lavas. The only shoe I really wanted last year. 

Last edited:

Wish these were men's

I just ordered a pair of Presto's in black and white  (not the tuxedos, but the essentials)

My question is, how do I rock them with the laces hanging out? Like what size and kind of laces would you recommend and how do I rock them with the laces hanging out? I tried looking online at pics and videos and they just seem mad hard to do. I'm new to this so hope y'all forgive for looking clueless. And by the way, will probably swap the black laces out for white ones. Or is it better if I stick with black laces? 

Thanks

In my opinion black lace works pretty well. Not a fan of laces hanging out of the sneakers but if you really liked it just loosen from bottom to top so the laces wont bounce around that much.

I just ordered a pair of Presto's in black and white (not the tuxedos, but the essentials)

My question is, how do I rock them with the laces hanging out? Like what size and kind of laces would you recommend and how do I rock them with the laces hanging out? I tried looking online at pics and videos and they just seem mad hard to do. I'm new to this so hope y'all forgive for looking clueless. And by the way, will probably swap the black laces out for white ones. Or is it better if I stick with black laces? 

Thanks

I'm actually ordering these as well and will leave them as it. I lace mine loosely but still tie the laces.

Sizing help on Prestos Mid Utility. If I'm an 11.5 should I go with an 11 or a 12? Thanks for your time NT fam.

About to cop these

Nordstrom says to go .5 up

Last edited:
Man! Thank god I picked up all 3 Acronym @ retail [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I felt bad about paying $275 for my bamboos a couple months ago and now they're going for like $450. What the hell happened? Did some famous person wear them recently or something?

I caved and paid 4 hundo for a pair of Bamboos yesterday... Haven't paid resale in a mighty long time :frown:

Back
Top Bottom