More Air Prestos?

how do prestos fit? tts? i want to go for the white safari pair. i'm 8.5, do i size up or down

Last edited:

how do prestos fit? tts? i want to go for the white safari pair. i'm 8.5, do i size up or down
I'm a tts 11 and I wear an 11 in Prestos. They're not tight, I have a little bit of space...probably about a half inch or so. 

If your tts is a half size I would say going down 0.5 will be snug and going up 0.5 you'll have a little extra room...Depends how you like your sneakers to fit. Personally if I was in that situation I would go up 0.5 as I don't like my sneakers too snug.

I'm a tts 11 and I wear an 11 in Prestos. They're not tight, I have a little bit of space...probably about a half inch or so. 

If your tts is a half size I would say going down 0.5 will be snug and going up 0.5 you'll have a little extra room...Depends how you like your sneakers to fit. Personally if I was in that situation I would go up 0.5 as I don't like my sneakers too snug.

Are they narrow or regular width?

My TTS is 10.5 and I go up to a 11. I have a little extra in the toe but if I try to go down to a 10 the arch doesn't feel right. Only shoe I sized down was a Talaria and I should've stayed tts. If just wearing casually I'd say go up

I'm 9.5 and I like a 10 in prestos. 9 feels too snug width wise.

I wear a 9 in sock dart for reference

If you have a narrow foot then the smaller size may suit you better. Depends on how you like your fit.

Last edited:
The safari lineup is coming to the Sock Darts too and I must say, their white cement and yellow pair are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Triple black t-shirt sizing prestos on sale for 50 at finishline. Size S only tho. Full size triple blacks on sale for 100.

What's good NT brethren,

Wondering about the sizing for the utility pair. I am using an S in my Acronym pairs (9-10) and fits me well, not too tight and not too roomy.

Will I be able to fit a size 10 Obsidian Presto Utility?

Any kind inputs and feedback will be appreciated. Cheers!

What's good NT brethren,

Wondering about the sizing for the utility pair. I am using an S in my Acronym pairs (9-10) and fits me well, not too tight and not too roomy.

Probably not. Seems they fit the same.

What's good NT brethren,

A 10 will probably be too big for you. My acronyms are M and my Mid SP's (pictured) are size 10 and they both fit me perfectly. I would shoot for a 9 if I were you.

I've never had Prestos before either but those white safaris with the red swoosh are [emoji]128293[/emoji] . Are these hyped like that or is it easy copping :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom