More Air Prestos?

SNKRs asked me to confirm my mobile # on desktop idk why tho. This account old af.
Other acount on mobile deleted my touch to pay for some reason so it was an L all around
Social status aint have a 9 in dynamic yellows either smh

SNKRs asked me to confirm my mobile # on desktop idk why tho. This account old af.
Other acount on mobile deleted my touch to pay for some reason so it was an L all around
Yeah did the same. And wouldn’t send a code.
Other account on mobile 3 L’s

SNKRS so trash. Made me enter my damn password when checking out :smh:

Wanted pinks but glad I got yellow pair off social status. Shoutout to whoever said to check that site.

Also had to re-enter my password and then snkrs asked me some ish about a mobile phone verification? da faq is that all about?

purchase failed? wtf lol

ive been getting this too, something about a third party failed payment or some ish. snkrs is straight up butt

havent been following these really but i set the notification on snkrs when they showed up. didn't really plan on copping cause snkrs is a dud. chatting with my girl before she goes to class. the notification pops up im like oh **** i forgot about these. no point even trying too busy with work. she goes what size what color. im like grays cool but dont bother. 20 second later she hits me with a you got em screenshot.

tldr;
im contemplating the meaning of life right now.

Yeah did the same. And wouldn’t send a code.
Other account on mobile 3 L’s

I got the same thing but it actually sent a code, but once it completely loaded, the prompt to verify mobile # disappeared. took a couple minutes => L

The salt...

Nfcu said there’s a lot of fraud happening with ndc...

Attachments

• 59269F78-2490-4612-91CE-F6D4CAB8C1D7.png
    59269F78-2490-4612-91CE-F6D4CAB8C1D7.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom