More Air Prestos?

Just when I'm trying to not buy more shoes. ****. 2 weeks.

1614377292123.png

1614377261855.png

Just when I'm trying to not buy more shoes. ****. 2 weeks.

1614377261855.png
Sweet, these look to be a re-release of the CO.JP pair from 2001. Toe cap is a different color though, and the color gradient appears to be less severe.
Screenshot_20210227-073845~2.png

I heard that the sizing of the recently released Prestos is different than the original release? I am TTS 12 and a Large fits me perfectly on older Prestos. I can wear XL, but there's a bit of toe room. Is Large still the way to go on the new releases? Thank you

Yeah I saw. Hence the "2 weeks". Just getting creative and trying to thwart the bots :lol:

Should we spoiler all release dates? 👀

I mean, for stuff that isn't Jordans.

Prestos should be too bad. Do they still sell out? I think those USA Olympics alternate, Nigeria and Knicks inspired pair sat for a bit.

Don’t know about Aussie one, (don’t even know whether they were released officially by Nike-JP or not), but IIRC, South Korea’s sat here in JP for quite a long time. Don’t recall full size being discounted, but I think some sizes were discounted like this one currently is...
625A0A06-F916-4F0B-A140-D2E0FABD63AC.jpeg

What numbered size should I get if I got size M comet and wear size 10.5? I’ve been reading toe box is big so I should size down and others saying size up.

Last edited:
I am not sure why this is the case. I know the history but prefer the numerical size as there is less chance of a bad fit like there is with the t-shirt sizes. I'm a true 11.5 although in some shoes I can fit a 12 or 11. I selected L with the Sunrise, hoping they fit and are not too roomy.

Will try for them on snkrs tomorrow.

But I’m confused how some pairs are numerical sizes and some are the old t-shirt sizes.

I am not sure why this is the case. I know the history but prefer the numerical size as there is less chance of a bad fit like there is with the t-shirt sizes. I'm a true 11.5 although in some shoes I can fit a 12 or 11. I selected L with the Sunrise, hoping they fit and are not too roomy.

I get a medium in the t-shirt sizing just to be safe, I rather have it a tad big than it being too small. But my true size 9 in the numerical ones which fit immaculate.

I'm a true 12 but 11.5 in jordans. The L fit me best .I've had these for a few days now . hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom