More problems at Indiana University?

i'm not disagreeing with the fact that he shoulda kept it in house.

but no, i wouldn't have blamed him if he said something during the season. if you're a part of something, and others are #@*%%%@ it up, and the coachdoesn't seem to care (as Gordon said), what are you gonna do?

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

but no, i wouldn't have blamed him if he said something during the season. if you're a part of something, and others are #@*%%%@ it up, and the coach doesn't seem to care (as Gordon said), what are you gonna do?
What is going to the media going to help?

Originally Posted by hugebird

but no, i wouldn't have blamed him if he said something during the season. if you're a part of something, and others are #@*%%%@ it up, and the coach doesn't seem to care (as Gordon said), what are you gonna do?

Exactly...

Not only that...but you then RUIN your reputation for any team you get on afterward and you'll be labeled as a rat.

Originally Posted by hugebird

it would bring some attention to it, forcing someone to do something about it.

If DeAndre Thomas was sniffing, who can blame him?

Just say it was a weight loss program.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

It thought this was well known from last season ... at least I knew.

I'm pretty sure Eric Gordon's dad spoke out about it before.
i thought it was well known that drug use was a big issue in indiana, he just confirming what others were saying. the guys that transfered wantedearly admittance and i heard some didnt pass the drug test
gordon probably upset because the way the team tanked, his draft status was in limbo. remember, he was up there with rose and beasely before the seasonstarted, im just saying

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Not only that...but you then RUIN your reputation for any team you get on afterward and you'll be labeled as a rat.
but there's a difference in snitching on a player cheating on his wife or something compared to trying to do something to fix a problem withthe team, don't you think? i mean, you want a guy in the locker room, who's supposed to be a leader, just sit there and let something like thatdeteriorate the team?

Bud Mackey?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

What basketball player DOESNT smoke weed??
well, according to you, everyone does it, so what's it matter?
grin.gif
well,according to you,even though Gordon excluded people he said didnt do drugs,he didnt snitch because he didnt name the other 8 players that did
grin.gif
The article said that White and two players still on the team were AMONG those that did not. It isn't saying that they were the only onesthat did not. Is it possible that the other eight guys were? Yes. But it could also be two or three of the other eight guys.

What was the point of this?
smh.gif

Let the program move forward, EG. You're in the NBA now and you're not even under any kind of investigation. Sampson is out and so are half of hisrecruits.

Move on.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

It thought this was well known from last season ... at least I knew.

I'm pretty sure Eric Gordon's dad spoke out about it before.
i thought it was well known that drug use was a big issue in indiana, he just confirming what others were saying. the guys that transfered wanted early admittance and i heard some didnt pass the drug test
gordon probably upset because the way the team tanked, his draft status was in limbo. remember, he was up there with rose and beasely before the season started, im just saying
I think that wrist injury hurt him more than anything...

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

What basketball player DOESNT smoke weed??
well, according to you, everyone does it, so what's it matter?
grin.gif
well,according to you,even though Gordon excluded people he said didnt do drugs,he didnt snitch because he didnt name the other 8 players that did
grin.gif
The article said that White and two players still on the team were AMONG those that did not. It isn't saying that they were the only ones that did not. Is it possible that the other eight guys were? Yes. But it could also be two or three of the other eight guys.

Stop over analyzing and pretending you dont see the point of what im saying... Thats corny... If he wanna come out for no reason and say "hey I did drugslast year at IU" then thats his business. But why the hell come out say yea the team was doing drugs but me,D.J. and 2 others didnt? That makes ALL of theother players look like the guilty ones.Hes already in the league so what difference does it make NOW?

Damn whats sooo hard to understand about that??

Gordon has the right to say whatever he wants.

He may have been asked a question as to why his team had such a hard downfall, and he answered honestly. Why are you so bitter about that?

Maybe those players should not have "done drugs." Everyone is down-talking Gordon but at least he wasn't doing what other players were doing.

/\ Has nothing to do with that...the problem is...you don't throw dudes under the bus for no reason. That team is not together...why come out a year laterand say "the team was on drugs...but I wasn't".

Some of you dudes sound like snitches yourselves...

Back
Top Bottom