Moron President Using Tariffs to Stop Immigration

Trump understands what Tariffs do...da ENTIRE democratic party knows what they are...this was their baby before Trump took it.

its designed to alter behavior, by making a product more expensive from a particular place origin, you protect da domestic counterpart said country produces has a advantage...aka protectionism, aka China does it to us on virtually everything we sell to them so it protects their manufacturing hegemony, aka ish Bernie Sanders, and da entire left is still for if you ask em about it when no one is around. :lol:
If Trump allegedly understands anything about what tariffs are, how do you explain this?
b25c24f3b5767f8d4728e65a079ebb5f.png

If Trump understands what tariffs are, how do you explain this?

because they are paying them, what's not implied that everyone knows is those costs gets passed to da consumer from da company paying da tariff...not a new concept.

because they are paying them, what's not implied that everyone knows is those costs gets passed to da consumer from da company paying da tariff...not a new concept.

You are aware that tariffs are import taxes...? China is not paying that 25% and it most definitely isn't sending those payments directly to the US Treasury.

^Trump has no idea. If we're all paying more for standard goods/necessities it hurts the lower/middle class. The rich aren't affected by more expensive cars and vegetables, chump change

You are aware that tariffs are import taxes...?

so? you are aware we import from thousands of different countries which aren't under tariffs? Products that are more expensive here won't be competitive and others that are will fill in da gaps, as well as opportunities where domestic production would be more profitable than importing it.

so? you are aware we import from thousands of different countries which aren't under tariffs? Products that are more expensive here won't be competitive and others that are will fill in da gaps.
Jesus christ... None of that has anything to do with the fact that Trump does not understand, at all, how tariffs work. And apparently you don't either.

Try reading it more carefully, especially the bolded part.

There's way less than a thousand countries on the planet

so? you are aware we import from thousands of different countries which aren't under tariffs? Products that are more expensive here won't be competitive and others that are will fill in da gaps, as well as opportunities where domestic production would be more profitable than importing it.

Jesus christ... None of that has anything to do with the fact that Trump does not understand, at all, how tariffs work. And apparently you don't either.

you're literally quoting a tweet which is vapid in premise in da 1st place...if i post a video explaining why he's doing it you're gonna ignore it.

you're literally quoting a tweet which is vapid in premise in da 1st place...if i post a video explaining why he's doing it you're gonna ignore it.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any more stupid than Trump's lack of understanding how tariffs work...

Does China send direct payments to the US Treasury for the 25% tariff on Chinese goods, yes or no? I can make a drawing to further simplify it if necessary. I was hoping that reading a couple sentences would be sufficient.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more stupid than Trump's lack of understanding how tariffs work...

Does China send direct payments to the US Treasury for the 25% tariff on Chinese goods, yes or no? I can make a drawing to further simplify it if necessary. I was hoping that reading a couple sentences would be sufficient.
:rofl:

You talking to a guy who’s life goal was to buy a necklace to look cool for dudes. Think about that

The point in his tweet he shows that he doesn't understand how tariffs work. If we import a TV from China for 100$, we pay our government 25$ (25%) more. China isn't paying the tariffs, we are. China is selling their TV for 100$, we're just paying more to our government for buying from them.

The point in his tweet he shows that he doesn't understand how tariffs work. If we import a TV from China for 100$, we pay our government 25$ (25%) more. China isn't paying the tariffs, we are. China is selling their TV for 100$, we're just paying more to our government for buying from them.

Ideally it's supposed to make the American alternative an easier decision to buy if it's 25% more expensive.
Problem is there is no American alternative. We just elected to raise the price on all technology.

Thus the brand new trump approved “trickle UP economics” :rofl:

Da hemi doe

Bruh...There are literally 195 countries in the world:rofl::smh:

Back
Top Bottom