Most anticipated hip hop album of the fall/winter?

Jay Elec as if it will ever see the light of day
Cudi - dude makes great music
ASAP Rocky
Joey Bad*****
Sean Price
Vinnie Paz solo album
POS new album already pre-ordered We Don't even Live Here
The Weeknd Triology in Nov
Kendrick
Lupe

good kid, m.A.A.d city
Dreams & Nightmares
Food & Liquor 2
Vicious Lies & Dangerous Rumors

Will check out Indicud.

Im looking forward to game dropping his new album Jesus Piece in december. His last mixtape was pretty good so im excited to see what him and 50 have planned since they both fell off around the same time after being on top of the game

Jay Elec- Act II (Patents of Nobility)...I actually do truly believe this will drop around Christmas time

Bronson x Alc- Rare Chandeliers

Chief Keef

Sean Price- Mic Tyson

Rocky- LongLiiveA$ap

Skyzoo- A Dream Deferred

Madlib x Gibbs

Roc Marciano- Reloaded

Not really waiting on Kendrick...have a feeling it will be a huge disappointment.

I know we aren't talking R&B but I'm highly anticipating The-Dreams album. But its been pushed back more times then Dre now.

Street King Immortal
Good Kid in a m.a.a.d. City
Jesus Piece
Excuse My French

it's been a minute since 50 put out some quality music, we'll see if he delivers since this might be his last chance

I know we aren't talking R&B but I'm highly anticipating The-Dreams album. But its been pushed back more times then Dre now.

^ Not to thread jack, but can we extend this to beyond hip hop?

If so, I'm waiting on that new D'Angelo and Gary Clark Jr album as well

^^^ i know right, like forealz this has been 50 worst year musically, its about over for him.

GFK (And *sigh* Sheek)
Kendrick Lamar
MadGibbs
Didn't know Rocky had an official album coming out, especially so close (Oct 31). Something tells me that will be delayed though.
SGP has a tape on the way??? Then I'm checking for that too. Easy pass on Big Sean and Meek Mill (other than any Lex Luger/Southside beats)

Yea Purrps mixtape is supposed to drop on Halloween as well, its supposed to be Volume 2 of the Nasa Tape :smokin
The artwork is out for it already and also I'm anticipating Gucci Mane - Trap God & Future - Super Future

Is that MMG Uncut mixtape ever gonna happen, or was that just Ross talking out his ***?

Lupe
Kendrick
Cudi
Rocky
Wiz (hoping for the best)
new material from Bronson and Joey Bad*****

Back
Top Bottom