Most Anticipated Rock Albums 2010

Hey_

Jimi Hendrix - Valleys of Neptune.

I hope "Dance on the Desert" is on there.

Radiohead.

Julius F. Wrek

Is Maroon 5 releasing a new album? If so I'm excited about that.

Also a few others in this thread.

Lil Wayne - Rebirth    j/p
laugh.gif
....even though....it gets spins from me about every other day
nerd.gif

anywayz.........The Management
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Also a few others in this thread.

this 
plus Radiohead and MGMT...hopefully some dope indie artist drop this year...try to keep me updated NT

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

She & Him

Panda Bear

MGMT but I have a feeling their sophomore effort will be underwhelming.

it will definitely be a lot poppier...a lot of bands come with the poppy/catchy theme on their second album...however, the producer has worked with Echo and the Bunnymen, so there is hope...
i read somewhere that they said it would be less pop songs on it like there won't be a "kids" or a "time to pretend" on the album

and i watch a video of them doing some songs of the album live and they sound laid back kinda like "the handshake"

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

^ Rilo Kiley's coming out with an album this year?

I dunno. but they should be.

Under The Blacklight stays in rotation
smh.gif
that +%@$'s so hot.

(I want Jenny to have my babies)

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
JAYFIEND wrote:

That sucks.

laugh.gif
 Why does this suck?

I guess I'm one of the few on NT that enjoys their music. I just looked on their website and yes they are dropping an album this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

She & Him

Panda Bear

it will definitely be a lot poppier...a lot of bands come with the poppy/catchy theme on their second album...however, the producer has worked with Echo and the Bunnymen, so there is hope...
i read somewhere that they said it would be less pop songs on it like there won't be a "kids" or a "time to pretend" on the album

and i watch a video of them doing some songs of the album live and they sound laid back kinda like "the handshake"
Damn, I hope that's not the case. Time to Pretend is one of my favorites songs of this past decade.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

She & Him

Panda Bear

"Kids" and "Time To Pretend" were my two favorite songs on Oracular Spectacular. I'm becoming more and more discouraged.

Back
Top Bottom