Most comfortable kicks?

I prefer padding and cushioning over everything else. Thats why i like AJ 1s and 4s, but i feel like there are much better kicks. I don't like AM90s because of the air and how there is no lateral stability. I've been looking into new balance and nike huaraches especailly the 2010 and Mid TR. Could someone recommend me some shoes that are heavily cushioned and have good movement. I don't play ball or anything, i only weight train. Nothing heavy because i need movements for plyometrics and such.

Using the term 'most comfortable' to describe shoes is... well, just uninformed and somewhat pointless. Different companies use different cushioning technologies and these affect your choices (depending on factors such as your weight).

for hoopin my favs are the huarache 2k5, azk1, and lebron 4.

for just chillin prolly some nike frees or some penny 4s.

Going way back, but OG Penny 2s were super comfortable. Lebron VII PS is also very comfortable.. and some of you find this surprising, but the discount rack favourite, the ZF 96 is also very comfortable.
Much more so than the originals in fact.

Originally Posted by ar916

air max 90s and flightposite 3's also nike free run 2

Unless your feet are the wide side. That forestrap isn't gonna budge.

I'm probably the only person whose ever even worn these but definitely Lunar Rejuven8s

Almost anything air max is the best for me, favorite has to be Bron v2 lows with the 360 air max and they feel cushy too and not to heavy on the feet. Zoom air is good, very light but still enough padding that you feel like you are not walking barefoot.

Lebron 8s are one of the most comfortable ballin kicks I've ever worn. Not my fav, but definitely one of the MOST COMFORTABLE bball shoe out there.

Currently, my fav daily comfort shoe is the Nike Air Max Sweep Thru (can't go wrong) or the 2012 Huarache Free Bball.

Back
Top Bottom