MOST DC MD VA SHOE STORES MAKE ME SO MAD

ALL THESE YEARS ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL I ALWAYS WANTED A SHOE STORE JOB I KNEW THE PRODUCTS WHEN THEY COMIN OUT IMMA PEOPLE PERSON ALL THAT BUTEVERYTIME I GO BUY SHOES ITS A SMACK IN THE FACE

I WENT TO FORESTVILLE MALL YESTERDAY ASKED AT SHOE CITY DID THEY GET THE NEW WHITE BARKLEYS YET THESE 2 OLD GHETTO LADIES DRINKIN TEA GONNA SAY WHAT AREBARKLEYS?
mad.gif

THEN SOME SMALL PANTS SMALL TEE SHIRT WEARING SHOE ASSOCIATE TELLS ME HE HASNT HERD ABOUT UM SO THEN I GO LIKE 6 STORES DOWN AND ASK FOOTLOCKER AND THEY WASLIKE WE GOT UM AND THEY WAS LIKE THEY DONT NO HOW SHOE CITY DONT NO AND THEY HAVE A RELEASE DAY SHEET
roll.gif
roll.gif
THAT IS TRULY SAD BUT I HAVE BEEN IN MORE BAD SHOE STORE EXPERIENCES THEN THAT AT DIFFRENT MALLS BUT STILL

HOW DO PEOPLE LIKE THAT GET HIRED AT THOSE STORES?

i know what u mean... i worked at athletes foot in potomac mills all through HS..
when i lived in md i stepped in st charles DTLR and was asking bout release dates and such.. no one knew chit.. and the mgr was like we are hiring...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Knowledge about shoes is one of the last things you need to get hired at a shoe store. It's not a pre-requisite.

I just hate going into some shoe stores (esp like DTLR) and these young MFs act like I'm bothering them or something. Save me the attitude and get me mysize 10.5

maybe if some of you "shoe dudes" knew the proper name of the item instead of the "alias" name it may help next time you in thestore looking for something specific lol...

myTsharp....lol, 4real while in a meeting. scrolled down and couldnt help it. lmfao. too funny

as far as snaggykicks... you went to forestville...shoe city at that. no dis,but i guess it all depends on the quality of shopping you want.even gr stuff youthink they know about, they may not.kicks may mean the world to some,but to others,its a job at the mall and dont get crazy into shoes like that. better luckat another store though sk.

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Knowledge about shoes is one of the last things you need to get hired at a shoe store. It's not a pre-requisite.
exactly...you crazy if you really think they care about your knowledge of release dates of all things...hell...most of the stuff in the store youwon't even like or want to look...(Phat Farm)

maybe if some of you "shoe dudes" knew the proper name of the item instead of the "alias" name it may help next time you in the store looking for something specific lol...

realtalk, not everyone is a shoehead

All sneaker stores hire girls who don't know anything about the shoe game. they have the job simply for the use of a discount

I used to manage a FinishLine and no ones really looks for you to know RDs and the history of shoes, all that's just an added bonus, the MGR who taught metold me that "shoes will sell themselves we're here to sell everyting else" so........

Originally Posted by T11Time

I used to manage a FinishLine and no ones really looks for you to know RDs and the history of shoes, all that's just an added bonus, the MGR who taught me told me that "shoes will sell themselves we're here to sell everyting else" so........

True...

I know I know about most kicks....but if a dude came in asking for Barkleys.. I'd be like Jerseys? Sharkleys or TNT Highlights? Nicknames don't reallymean much to everyone cause they were CB34s to me back in the day..

True story:

Me, "Ummmm can I try the blacks on in a 12?"
DTLR employee, "I got the whites in a 9.5 You wanna try umm on?"

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

True story:

Me, "Ummmm can I try the blacks on in a 12?"
DTLR employee, "I got the whites in a 9.5 You wanna try umm on?"
LMAO true story foreal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

Back