Most Durable Js?

I wanted some advice about materials. Im looking to put cleats on a pair of Jordans but I havent decided which ones I want to do it too. Which Js do u thinkhave the best material to stay durable and not fall apart on a baseball field? Im only talkin about retro models. I know OGs are made of alot better materialbut I would never be crazy enough to do that to OGs

Most durable i own are xii's, i wouldnt know personally what would be the most durable overall tho

i dont have em but i wwould say the 12's looks solid - anothr choice would be the 13? or the 17 havent had any of em just guessing

Air jordan XII all the way. These shoes are ridiculous compared to others. The only air jordan retro you can wear 25 times, and they still look DS.

I am goin with the XII's i have a pair of playoffs that i have had since high school my sophomore year, and i am a senior in college and still wear them toclass

people always say 12, but I know a certain NY Giant fan that might disagree.

i think some of the newer models are pretty durable as well, 17, 21, 22. Hard to say about 23s yet.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

i think some of the newer models are pretty durable as well, 17, 21, 22. Hard to say about 23s yet.
Choose retro 12 over OG 12

Youre going to put cleats on a pair of Jordans? Maybe you should contact Lu.... he'll get you any Jordan you want - maybe even a "PE" MJversion!! haha

Why not just purchase a pair of 9 baseball cleats off eBay??

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by veGAtts

Choose retro 12 over OG 12

Youre going to put cleats on a pair of Jordans? Maybe you should contact Lu.... he'll get you any Jordan you want - maybe even a "PE" MJ version!! haha

Why not just purchase a pair of 9 baseball cleats off eBay??

I already own the IXs and all the Jeters. I wanted to do something fresh this year and seein the kid from UNC rock space jams in the college world seriesgot me hooked on the idea.

Theres a place that does it. Custom Cleatshttp://customcleats.com/

Thanks bro. Im definately gonna try this on some shoes. Just gotta find some that are either all black or match one of my teams colors.

Back
Top Bottom