Most embarrasing text/email sent to wrong person?

trying to multitask on a busy work day today...

sent a dirty message saying how i cant wait to come all over tonight, etc...hit the send and went to other email screen. did a double take and looked back and found out it was to a client instead of intended target :smh: :lol:

now i got to deal with my boss once he gets back, hopefully, he's cool with my mistake :lol:

Last edited:
Rule #1, no emails.

The worst thing I ever did was curse out some girl I mean a paragraph full of obscenities and it got sent to my mom :smh: told the chick to SMD too

Definitely was tellin my then girlfriend she gonna be in a serious workout tonight, usin some rather colorful language. Mess around and sent that to my moms b. Quickly sent that, "ignore that" text, mom was on some, "I know." Never mentioned it or brought it up afterwards. Don't even wanna know how she was looking at me: on some :smh: or :pimp:
I was on my,
View media item 576206

Last edited:
This is one of the reasons I try not to be obscene in text conversations.

Almost texted my old manager (married, two kids, husband's a cop) on a drunk night. Said something like "drunk... RIP to your vagina." I had her number saved under her first name (that's what we called her at work), so I got it mixed up with the girl I was texting. Luckily a call came through right before I could press send and I ended up staying on the phone for so long I forgot to send the message. The next morning I go through my messages and see just how I came close to actually texting the wrong person. Ever since then I've been cautious of the things I say via text.

... Although I did believe my boss had a thing for me and always wondered what her response would have been. :lol:

Went on a slight rant about some dumb stuff this girl did, message ended up going to another girl I was talking to :smh: :lol:. Damn Touch Pro 2 used to stay freezing up so much it'd be delayed in switching txt threads :smh:

But yeah.....nothing too bad has ever happened, I always double check the recipent before I press send.

Last edited:
was sending a text one of my boys about how this gay dude he didn't like was going to destroy his anus, as a joke of course. ended up sending the text o my dad, we never spoke of the incident.

Back
Top Bottom