Most embarrassing thing thats happened to you vol. w/e

woke up in the womens bathroom of a club in my boxer briefs & a beater. had to get carried out by my homeboys...blackout drunk ftl

woke up in the womens bathroom of a club in my boxer briefs & a beater. had to get carried out by my homeboys...blackout drunk ftl

i went to the airport to meet up with my big bro who was flying in for the winter.

things were going great until the ride home 

the bus ride back from the airport is just about an hour

twenty minutes in, i begin to feel the wrath of khan swelling up in in my intestines

INSANE gas
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rachel carson got it all wrong if she thought ddt was the real silent killer

usually when this (butt trumpet) happens i can laugh about it, call safety, and go on with my business.

however, my bowels were apparently just revving the engine for my sphincter to grab the clutch and get going
alien.gif

i ran to the back of the bus and relieved myself in the privacy of the furthest back seat on the right side

one dude obviously noticed, he was only two seats up. im sure he tried to choke it down but he gave up 

he turned around to give me the dirtiest look ive ever seen in my life 

barked at me telling me to open a window.

i wiped with my boxers, put on pants back on, 

put on a big smile, and left like 
disgusted%2Blook.jpg

i went to the airport to meet up with my big bro who was flying in for the winter.

things were going great until the ride home 

the bus ride back from the airport is just about an hour

twenty minutes in, i begin to feel the wrath of khan swelling up in in my intestines

INSANE gas
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rachel carson got it all wrong if she thought ddt was the real silent killer

usually when this (butt trumpet) happens i can laugh about it, call safety, and go on with my business.

however, my bowels were apparently just revving the engine for my sphincter to grab the clutch and get going
alien.gif

i ran to the back of the bus and relieved myself in the privacy of the furthest back seat on the right side

one dude obviously noticed, he was only two seats up. im sure he tried to choke it down but he gave up 

he turned around to give me the dirtiest look ive ever seen in my life 

barked at me telling me to open a window.

i wiped with my boxers, put on pants back on, 

put on a big smile, and left like 
disgusted%2Blook.jpg

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

jr high school football...

first time on the field

lines up thinking it's our ball and we're on offense....me thinking i'm a receiver.

Quarterback on other team get's the ball to throw it off

I run in the opposite direction (i'm in the corner back position mind you) while the play is behind me........

class mates and half the school is in the stands witnessing this........

mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

only thing that didn't make me feel super bad was because the dude I supposed to have been checking didn't grab that ball and make a touchdown...heck the QB didn't even throw to his way.
curious...what hs did you go to?

first time on the field

lines up thinking it's our ball and we're on offense....me thinking i'm a receiver.

I run in the opposite direction (i'm in the corner back position mind you) while the play is behind me........

mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

only thing that didn't make me feel super bad was because the dude I supposed to have been checking didn't grab that ball and make a touchdown...heck the QB didn't even throw to his way.

Just last semester
laugh.gif

I pulled an all-nighter finishing a project for a class. I went to the Starbucks on campus for some coffee. I added the half & half, reached for the lids and proceeded to knock the entire venti-sized thing all over my shirt and jeans. This Starbucks is located in one of the busiest parts of the school and it was morning so all these students were hurrying through on their way to class. Everyone just went silent and stared. One of the Starbucks employees walked over with a mop and I wiped myself down as best as I could and booked it
laugh.gif
I couldn't even go home and change since the reason I was there in the first place was for a class critique. Smelled like coffee and milk for three hours in class:smh:

Just last semester
laugh.gif

I pulled an all-nighter finishing a project for a class. I went to the Starbucks on campus for some coffee. I added the half & half, reached for the lids and proceeded to knock the entire venti-sized thing all over my shirt and jeans. This Starbucks is located in one of the busiest parts of the school and it was morning so all these students were hurrying through on their way to class. Everyone just went silent and stared. One of the Starbucks employees walked over with a mop and I wiped myself down as best as I could and booked it
laugh.gif
I couldn't even go home and change since the reason I was there in the first place was for a class critique. Smelled like coffee and milk for three hours in class:smh:

my first year in varsity football (crosstown rival game), i played OL(rg). it was a close game and my team was down by 3 with only 4 min left to play. it was our ball on our 35 and i was pulling to the left to kick out the DE but as my first couple steps as i pulled, i tripped on a pot hole. the de tackled our rb and took him out for the rest of the drive. ended up losing
tired.gif

my first year in varsity football (crosstown rival game), i played OL(rg). it was a close game and my team was down by 3 with only 4 min left to play. it was our ball on our 35 and i was pulling to the left to kick out the DE but as my first couple steps as i pulled, i tripped on a pot hole. the de tackled our rb and took him out for the rest of the drive. ended up losing
tired.gif

At my middle school graduation, my nametag was taped onto my butt when I walked onstage. Even the parents were laughing.
30t6p3b.gif

At my middle school graduation, my nametag was taped onto my butt when I walked onstage. Even the parents were laughing.
30t6p3b.gif

Most recently, I was working out in my gfs basement while she was upstairs cooking dinner (Bauce) and while I was wrapping up and had my shake, I had a case of the poots....so since I'm down there by myself I let a few go and say "AHHHHH"I hear her say "Huh" Now I think nothing of it but she runs downstairs like "What's wrong babe" I'm like "NO BABY, NO"......she gave me the most dirty ever yo

Most recently, I was working out in my gfs basement while she was upstairs cooking dinner (Bauce) and while I was wrapping up and had my shake, I had a case of the poots....so since I'm down there by myself I let a few go and say "AHHHHH"I hear her say "Huh" Now I think nothing of it but she runs downstairs like "What's wrong babe" I'm like "NO BABY, NO"......she gave me the most dirty ever yo

4th grade I sat on a pencil & got the lead stuck in my booty. I go to the doctor to get it out & I undo my pants & whatnot & take off my draws & I had dookie stains on my draws...... My dad was with me & was like "boy take yo self to the bathroom & clean that up". The Dr. was
laugh.gif
. I was like
embarassed.gif

4th grade I sat on a pencil & got the lead stuck in my booty. I go to the doctor to get it out & I undo my pants & whatnot & take off my draws & I had dookie stains on my draws...... My dad was with me & was like "boy take yo self to the bathroom & clean that up". The Dr. was
laugh.gif
. I was like
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

first time on the field

mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

what high school did I go to? or jr high did I go too?

Originally Posted by 23kidd

first time on the field

mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

what high school did I go to? or jr high did I go too?

i accidentally punched this girl in front of a large portion of the school she replied " you hit like a +!+!% " i wanted to crawl in a hole and get high

i accidentally punched this girl in front of a large portion of the school she replied " you hit like a +!+!% " i wanted to crawl in a hole and get high

Originally Posted by hymen man

In like 7th grade I was on the school basketball team... and on the tip off I get the ball and rush down the court for a layup, feelin' myself hardbody... I wondered why no one was guarding me, til they blew the whistle and I saw 2 points on the board for the visiting team. I WAS DISAPPOINT and EMBARRASS.

This.
.... I missed the lay up, though. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

22 years old and I still hear about this 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

In like 7th grade I was on the school basketball team... and on the tip off I get the ball and rush down the court for a layup, feelin' myself hardbody... I wondered why no one was guarding me, til they blew the whistle and I saw 2 points on the board for the visiting team. I WAS DISAPPOINT and EMBARRASS.

This.
.... I missed the lay up, though. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

22 years old and I still hear about this 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Just last semester
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom