"Most Illegal Immigrants Smuggle Drugs"

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wheres that one rican dude? i think we have found his dream woman
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Get Rich Or Die Tryin' - Track 3

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

I hope all of you that are up in arms over her use of the word "drug mule" are also up in arms over Elena Kagan's wise remark at the Conformation hearings about "like most Jews, dining at a Chinese restaurant" on Christmas night remark

Just please try and be logical, this is your future too you know (right?)

One SHE'S JEWISH... Two she was answering a question of an !@*++$% asking her what she was doing for Christmas.. And said it in a joking
manner.. Hence why the whole damn room of up-tight politician folk were laughing hysterically, herself included

and to quote you

tired.gif
un $*!#!$! believable

Most of YOU need to get the hell off the internet now - or completely delete all of your bookmarks and start over, join new sites, start looking into outside news sources, for the sake of humanity. Please.

I hope all of you that are up in arms over her use of the word "drug mule" are also up in arms over Elena Kagan's wise remark at the Conformation hearings about "like most Jews, dining at a Chinese restaurant" on Christmas night remark

One SHE'S JEWISH... Two she was answering a question of an !@*++$% asking her what she was doing for Christmas.. And said it in a joking
manner.. Hence why the whole damn room of up-tight politician folk were laughing hysterically, herself included

and to quote you

tired.gif
un $*!#!$! believable

Most of YOU need to get the hell off the internet now - or completely delete all of your bookmarks and start over, join new sites, start looking into outside news sources, for the sake of humanity. Please.

it sucks that at this day of age the people who hold top power positions could be so ignorant

it sucks that at this day of age the people who hold top power positions could be so ignorant

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? She's Jewish. You've never heard the joke about Chinese restaurants being the only ones open on Christmas night?

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? She's Jewish. You've never heard the joke about Chinese restaurants being the only ones open on Christmas night?

a lot of them probably are smuggleing drugs.

ALL of them are here illegally.

How can you even debate about CRIMINALS!!!???

"Let them stay" "They are just trying to feed their families"

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

Did you guys know that Mexico deports more illegal aliens every year than the U.S??

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

Did you guys know that Mexico deports more illegal aliens every year than the U.S??

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

I won't address your blanket statement.. That has no research. No fact.. Just a prejudice notion because you hate them..

Did you know we all break more than 1 law a day?... Should we be penalized (fined or jail time) for EVERY single law we break no matter how petty....

I hope you answer yes.. Because we are all criminals. We should not be even debating this.

See how easy it is to be an %%% about a subject.

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

I won't address your blanket statement.. That has no research. No fact.. Just a prejudice notion because you hate them..

Did you know we all break more than 1 law a day?... Should we be penalized (fined or jail time) for EVERY single law we break no matter how petty....

I hope you answer yes.. Because we are all criminals. We should not be even debating this.

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

Where are you getting your info, buddy? Let's see some numbers.

So how are we going to deport all these illegals? Should we all just adopt Arizona's thinly-veiled policy of stopping every brown person or what? What then do we do about the immigrant work force that our farming industry relies on? We could just replace those workers with the Americans that are willing to work for sub-standard wages in the blazing sun so we should be straight right?

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

Where are you getting your info, buddy? Let's see some numbers.

So how are we going to deport all these illegals? Should we all just adopt Arizona's thinly-veiled policy of stopping every brown person or what? What then do we do about the immigrant work force that our farming industry relies on? We could just replace those workers with the Americans that are willing to work for sub-standard wages in the blazing sun so we should be straight right?

you guys are too much.

This isnt even a debatable topic.

People that sneak into my country illegally, wether its to smuggle drugs, or to better themselves, need to go back to their own country and come here the right way.

They are criminals, they dont have rights, we dont debate murderers, we dont debate rapists, we dont debate speeding tickets, we dont debate theft. CRIMES ARE NOT DEBATABLE, weather how serious, or not they are.

A crime is a crime, dif crimes have dif penalties.

The penalty for illegally coming here, is you have to go back. Is that too harsh?

Someone already said it in this thread, illegal immigration topics bring out all the crazy people on NT. This thread, this topic, is a joke

you guys are too much.

People that sneak into my country illegally, wether its to smuggle drugs, or to better themselves, need to go back to their own country and come here the right way.

They are criminals, they dont have rights, we dont debate murderers, we dont debate rapists, we dont debate speeding tickets, we dont debate theft. CRIMES ARE NOT DEBATABLE, weather how serious, or not they are.

The penalty for illegally coming here, is you have to go back. Is that too harsh?

Someone already said it in this thread, illegal immigration topics bring out all the crazy people on NT. This thread, this topic, is a joke

Originally Posted by Essential1

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

Your statement has no research or no facts either. We all break 1 law a day? Well, I don't. So i guess your argument doesn't really make sense.

We are not all criminals. The only people that are all criminals being talked about in this thread are all of the illegal immigrants that come to our country.

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

Your statement has no research or no facts either. We all break 1 law a day? Well, I don't. So i guess your argument doesn't really make sense.

We are not all criminals. The only people that are all criminals being talked about in this thread are all of the illegal immigrants that come to our country.

you guys are too much.

No it is debatable.. What do we do with them? Send them all back? Ok, then what tough guy? What do you propose is the next step after that? If only you know how much better your life is on their backs..

And btw so we should all get a ticket every time we cross the street right? Non-debatable.. I wish I were a cop and got to follow you and give you a ticket every time you broke a law no matter whether it is driving, walking, doesn't matter.

I think you need to further study this situation and find out as to why they come here illegally. You think they'd take the trouble of coming here illegally if they had the ability to come here legally without the constant fear? Find out why stuff like this happens. It doesn't just happen

And YES WE DO DEBATE MURDERERS, RAPISTS, SPEEDING TICKETS you name it we debate it all, it is done in a court of law... And those constitutional rights are not just extended to citizens they are extended to ALL PEOPLE INSIDE THE GIVEN BORDER OF THE US

Btw it is not just YOUR country.. It's OUR country... You have no more say than anyone else in this thread..

you guys are too much.

No it is debatable.. What do we do with them? Send them all back? Ok, then what tough guy? What do you propose is the next step after that? If only you know how much better your life is on their backs..

And btw so we should all get a ticket every time we cross the street right? Non-debatable.. I wish I were a cop and got to follow you and give you a ticket every time you broke a law no matter whether it is driving, walking, doesn't matter.

I think you need to further study this situation and find out as to why they come here illegally. You think they'd take the trouble of coming here illegally if they had the ability to come here legally without the constant fear? Find out why stuff like this happens. It doesn't just happen

And YES WE DO DEBATE MURDERERS, RAPISTS, SPEEDING TICKETS you name it we debate it all, it is done in a court of law... And those constitutional rights are not just extended to citizens they are extended to ALL PEOPLE INSIDE THE GIVEN BORDER OF THE US

Btw it is not just YOUR country.. It's OUR country... You have no more say than anyone else in this thread..

you guys are too much.

The inherent problem with "illegal immigration" is the immigration process itself. The US needs immigration reform in the worst way. You can sit in your room and type furiously into your keyboard about how immigrants are ruining America but until you have a comprehensive plan that would reform immigration, that takes into account the millions of immigrants already in the US and without discriminating against the Latino-American population, maybe you should just shut the hell up.

you guys are too much.

The inherent problem with "illegal immigration" is the immigration process itself. The US needs immigration reform in the worst way. You can sit in your room and type furiously into your keyboard about how immigrants are ruining America but until you have a comprehensive plan that would reform immigration, that takes into account the millions of immigrants already in the US and without discriminating against the Latino-American population, maybe you should just shut the hell up.

Originally Posted by MC miker

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

crime

1. An act committed or omitted in violation of a law forbidding or commanding it and for which punishment is imposed upon conviction.

2. Unlawful activity: statistics relating to violent crime.

3. A serious offense, especially one in violation of morality.

4. An unjust, senseless, or disgraceful act or condition: It's a crime to squander our country's natural resources.

crim·i·nal
Of, involving, or having the nature of crime: criminal abuse.
2. Relating to the administration of penal law.

3.a. Guilty of crime.
b. Characteristic of a criminal.

4. Shameful; disgraceful: a criminal waste of talent.

n.
One that has committed or been legally convicted of a crime.

Ok...That being said

Do you always cross the street at a crosswalk when given the proper indication that it is ok to cross?

Do you always throw all garbage (including chewed gum) into a trash receptacle?

When driving and the ability to stop at a yellow light that wouldn't result in an accident, do you go through the intersection?

When making a turn do you always come to a full stop?

When switching lanes do you have your directional on for the proper time before you switch lanes?

Do you download music or movies or computer software illegally?

Ever broken a parking law?

There are so many laws that it is impossible not to break one.. And when you break a law, you have committed a crime. Making you, I, us, citizens criminals.

Originally Posted by MC miker

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

crime

1. An act committed or omitted in violation of a law forbidding or commanding it and for which punishment is imposed upon conviction.

2. Unlawful activity: statistics relating to violent crime.

3. A serious offense, especially one in violation of morality.

4. An unjust, senseless, or disgraceful act or condition: It's a crime to squander our country's natural resources.

crim·i·nal
Of, involving, or having the nature of crime: criminal abuse.
2. Relating to the administration of penal law.

3.a. Guilty of crime.
b. Characteristic of a criminal.

4. Shameful; disgraceful: a criminal waste of talent.

n.
One that has committed or been legally convicted of a crime.

Ok...That being said

Do you always cross the street at a crosswalk when given the proper indication that it is ok to cross?

Do you always throw all garbage (including chewed gum) into a trash receptacle?

When driving and the ability to stop at a yellow light that wouldn't result in an accident, do you go through the intersection?

When making a turn do you always come to a full stop?

When switching lanes do you have your directional on for the proper time before you switch lanes?

Do you download music or movies or computer software illegally?

Ever broken a parking law?

There are so many laws that it is impossible not to break one.. And when you break a law, you have committed a crime. Making you, I, us, citizens criminals.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

when did i "type furiousley" into my keyboard about how illegal immigrants are ruining our country?
laugh.gif

and your right, its the process that is the problem. it takes YEARS after they fill out the paper work, sometimes 10-20 years after they fill out the paperwork to try and become citizens until they are accpeted or denied. its easier for them to just come here illegally, i know. 

So does that make it ok to commit a crime?

if i rob a store, and tell the cop "my kids are hungry" is he gonna let me go? the answer is no

but if someone enters our country illegally, and has a sob story behind it, or an excuse, then we are morally responsible to let them stay?? thats some weird logic

your telling me we should treat illegal immigrants with more respect, more compassion than tax paying, hard working US CITIZENS? your telling me they have the right to break a law, and not be punished for it?

this thread is terrible, the logic behind it is flawed. this is getting no where.

Back
Top Bottom