Most likely to happen? Zombie Apocalypse, Aliens Stop By For Chat or Nuclear War started by China?

mossberg-jic-xl.jpg

[h1]MOSSBERG JUST-IN-CASE KIT[/h1]
In case of emergency. In case of zombie outbreak. In case of rabid squirrel attacks — whatever the case, you can rely on the Mossberg Just-In-Case Kit ($360). This all-in-one survival pack includes a 12 gauge Mossberg 500 Pump-Action shotgun inside a re-sealable clear bag, inside a waterproof synthetic carrying tube which also holds gear like a "Survival Kit in a Can" and a multi-tool and serrated knife combo pack.
[Scouted by Rod]

MORE    GEAR    OUTDOOR

Originally Posted by do work son

i can tell who is and who isn't ready for the zombie apocalypse by the responses here
eyes.gif
  good luck guise
cardio, beware of bathrooms, and seatbelts.
smokin.gif

my body is ready

Originally Posted by Noskey

This reminds me I need to find a crossbow...

Mines got water damaged in the floods out here but that mossberg is looking mighty fine 
pimp.gif

there are some good thoughts in here. the only thing no one has considered is this: 
aliens stop by for chat. kim kardashian, being the attention %%!%% we know she is, has sex with one of them. she is already a partial zombie (see sextape) and the resulting intimate encounter completes the transformation. her stupid fans also (of course) want to be zombies as well, so they allow her to infect them. they spread this nasty woman disease (see color purple for reference) to a good portion of the u.s. china wants no parts of this, nor the resulting zombie reality shows (Kim Goes Zombie!!!) that would be beamed into their country. THEY LET THE NUKES FLY. 

most likely a zombie appocolyps will occur december 23 at malls and nike towns across the U.S

A zombie apocalypse would be TOO BORING. We would all just camp zombies like its no big deal. Everybody and their momma would know what to do if one broke out. This is because the attention Zombies have been getting in the media for the past decade. I mean cmon.. zombies are pretty much near brain dead and it wouldnt take much to out smart them..

Now an alien invasion is what im talking about. How could we possibly defeat a force intelligent enough to even reach earth!?

laugh.gif
 @ everyone in here thinking they gonna be fending off zombies, chances are if there were a zombie apoc. 80% of everyone in this thread will probably be zombies as well 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

imagine a zombie pyp...most of yall would still be rockin south beaches
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

A zombie apocalypse would be TOO BORING. We would all just camp zombies like its no big deal. Everybody and their momma would know what to do if one broke out. This is because the attention Zombies have been getting in the media for the past decade. I mean cmon.. zombies are pretty much near brain dead and it wouldnt take much to out smart them..

Now an alien invasion is what im talking about. How could we possibly defeat a force intelligent enough to even reach earth!?
typically I would agree with you.  BUT. what if, as someone already posted, they were fast, athletic zombies? and/or smart zombies? could you imagine what would happen if some mickie fickie navy seals were turned into zombies!!! the horror

being in nyc i feel like if a zombie outbreak occurred, i'd be trapped. but i got my machete on deck and next cop, SAMURAI SWORD, get my michonne on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

typically I would agree with you.  BUT. what if, as someone already posted, they were fast, athletic zombies? and/or smart zombies? could you imagine what would happen if some mickie fickie navy seals were turned into zombies!!! the horror
This is America, though. How would obese citizens infected with the zombie plague turn into fast, athletic zombies? If anything, Texas NTers would be the safest seeing as their state would have some of the fattest zombies with faster decomposition due to the high summer temperatures.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

This is America, though. How would obese citizens infected with the zombie plague turn into fast, athletic zombies? If anything, Texas NTers would be the safest seeing as their state would have some of the fattest zombies with faster decomposition due to the high summer temperatures.
Side effects of zombieism could be higher metabolism rate than nonzombies, along with higher adrenaline output when near food source.  They would be lean mean eating machines.  

China wiped out 60 million of their population a little over half a century ago.. I'm not sure how much their government has changed, but I don't doubt further depopulation tactics.

Side effects of zombieism could be higher metabolism rate than nonzombies, along with higher adrenaline output when near food source.  They would be lean mean eating machines.  
Again, I must politely disagree with your zombie theory, Dr. beanz, for I come from the school of thought that zombieism, while quite powerful in terms of control of the mind/brain, cannot miraculously defy the laws of physics, anatomy, and decay. I, as well as many of our colleagues within zombie research, do not believe zombies can physically outperform their nonzombie form. They lack the human processes available to our bodies, including metabolism, adrenaline, and the like, so only their will to feed moves their decaying bodies.
Regardless of our differing views, I am sure both of us shall survive the zombie plague, good luck to you sir.

Again, I must politely disagree with your zombie theory, Dr. beanz, for I come from the school of thought that zombieism, while quite powerful in terms of control of the mind/brain, cannot miraculously defy the laws of physics, anatomy, and decay. I, as well as many of our colleagues within zombie research, do not believe zombies can physically outperform their nonzombie form. They lack the human processes available to our bodies, including metabolism, adrenaline, and the like, so only their will to feed moves their decaying bodies.
Regardless of our differing views, I am sure both of us shall survive the zombie plague, good luck to you sir.
My dear friend Quoi, while your intelligence is widely known and highly respected, you speak rationally about irrational things.  We can not underestimate the zombies or it will lead to our utter destruction! You do not disagree that zombie physiology is already radically different from nonzombie (they already need no sleep or rest and to our knowledge possess no all encompassing desire to watch Full House reruns). What would stop a further mutation that would give the accursed creatures additional advantage?  We must be prepared for the unpredictable.  Respectfully yours

People are serious about zombies? I always thought it was a joke when people talk about this...

Aliens have been communicating with us for a long time now.... Guess game over?

I want that alien communication.

Enhanced weed that actually levitates the body

Alien women with five holes of love penetration

Warp speed transportation

Oh yeahhhh!

Back
Top Bottom