Most overrated producer ever/producer whose beats don't age well???

Originally Posted by solarius49

idk bruh, not saying your wrong, but the only time I've heard of Araabmusik other than on Dip records was on MPC competitions/videos

I don't understand how that makes him a techno DJ.

- Definately swiss beats.
- Don't forget Diddy & all his stable of producers. All his songs & artists are grade A trash.

Timbaland was ahead of his time....some of his beats from the 90s would fit in PERFECTLY in today's rap/R&B. He's an amazing producer to this day. %!*% his production was what made FS/LS.

Swizz on the other-hand...ugh. Wish someone would destroy all of his bells and whistles.

*edit*

if you think I'm kidding about Timabaland being ahead of his time....go listen to 1997's "Luv 2 Luv U" and tell me that beat isn't flat out SICK.  That's a perfect example, IMO, of a beat that would be flawless in today's hip-hop. 

Originally Posted by heelish

had the worst beat on LOX's We Are The Streets, 

I had to go back and check to make sure the song you were talking about was the one I was thinking of...and it was.

Also, NAH. I have the instrumental and listen to it frequently, the "Ryde or Die, Chick" beat is still nice in my opinion. 

Plus when Jada hit the ad-lib "So what I walk" 
laugh.gif
on the actual track is one of my favorite ad-libs of all time. 

Originally Posted by PLVN

idk bruh, not saying your wrong, but the only time I've heard of Araabmusik other than on Dip records was on MPC competitions/videos

I don't understand how that makes him a techno DJ.
I mean I'm not well versed in Techno Dj stuff, but didnt he perform at EDC a couple yrs ago?

I do not agree wholeheartedly. I think his catalogue speaks for himself.

BUT, some of the samples he takes, he just speeds it up. Doesn't do so much with it. He took from a lot of classic Arabic songs (sampled Arabic classics for More Than a Woman, Big Pimpin',etc.) and supposedly never pays royalties or gives credit for taking the beats to the original composers or producers. That's not cool.

I saw Araabmusik at EDC Vegas last year. He does a lot of electronic/dance/dubstep in his live sets now.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the hate for Dre and Timbo.

All of the classic music they got. 2 of the most influential and best producers the game has seen.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Completely agree on Swizz. Dude's M.O. for making beats is just dropping a bunch of pots and pans on the floor while ringing a door bell.
Comedy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

but swizz aint make Street Knock tho
That's how you know the Swizz hate is real lol. You can't be overrated with CLASSICS on your resume. You want to say he fell off fine. And lol at his beats not aging well. That means it was hot when it came out and is not now. Yet Swizz is trash. You can't have it both ways.
To answer the question though I'd prolly have to go with Lil Jon. I simply have no desire to hear anything he's ever made anymore.

And we're really trying to question Timbo now? Man get me outta here lol

Originally Posted by 216301baller

It's definitely swizz beats..timbo's "All Yall" is one of greatest beats ib my opinion..I wish Jay spit over it
Just listened to this and Timbo is def. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

I KNEW their was gonna be heavy hatred for Swizzy.
I know
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The work he put in during the mid to late 90's solidifies him in my book.
30t6p3b.gif

I be so lost. Swizz has given Hip-Hop some of the greatest bangers of all time. And still is.

laugh.gif
@ Timbo too. Man wut?

EDIT:
Originally Posted by heelish

Timbaland is a sellout. Every hot beat he made is wasted on a sh*tty artist.
Oh... You're one of "those" people.

Timbo's Discography is Godly. And yea he was ahead of his time.

My Old head told me cats didn't even know how to dance to his early work.
laugh.gif
That's a crazy thought.

Came in here to say Hi-Tek.

Used to be a huge fan, but ever since he joined aftermath camp his sound completely changed. Dont bother keeping up with his music anymore.

Back
Top Bottom