MOST POWERFUL MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN.VOL.AHX

Originally Posted by swagflowznba789

Originally Posted by man listen

Is Apocalypto a true story?
It has some facts sprayed in there about the Mayan civilization and the things occuring and their rise and fall but not everything is entirely true tho like most all hollywood films.
It is true it is about my ancestors the Arawaks and Caribs. I'm Bahaiman. the man at the end of the film is Christoper Columbus. and theSpainards The Caribs were the aggressive tribe and the Arawaks were peaceful

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

49d267b1e4288f752d72b4fb6435683a81200883.pjpg
Once Were Warriors (1994)

Wow, I have been trying to remember the name of this movie the longest time. It was such a heartbreaking movie.

I would also add Mysterious Skin, although I don't think I could ever watch it again, because some scenes were just too difficult to sit through. Theacting was incredible (Joseph-Gordon Levitt is underrated), though, and the movie was beautifully shot. The subject matter was intense and definitely not theeasiet to deal with.

Requiem for a dream is one of those love hate movies. love it because it's so powerful and hate it because it's disturbing as +%#*. i watched it maybetwice but it's easily my top 3 movies of all time.

Fight Club is VERY powerful if you understand the underlying meanings in it.

Passion of Christ
passion%20Of%20Christ%20Picture.jpg

I'm not even going to comment. I just know I have not watched it since I saw it in the theater.

Candy
46397_3.jpg

Movie was the best public service announcement for the DRUGS to not try. RIP Heath.
tired.gif

The Outsiders. I can only take watching this movie and re-reading the book once a year.
outsiders1983_0.jpg

City of God. Opened up a whole knew world to me with foreign films
city_of_god_xl_04--film-A.jpg

Meet Joe Black...(Kind of slow I know)
meet_joe_black_ver1.jpg

meet-joe-black.jpg
<--you know themovie, you know this scene.

The concept centering around the depiction of God or Death(whatever Joe was) walking with you every day
threatening you if you didn't follow his directions or something was going to happen has stayed with me.
grin.gif

Match Point
matchpoint-poster.jpg

I had to go back and re-evaluate why at the end of the movie a small part of me may have sided and
understood why the main character who was clearly in the wrong did what he did.
alien.gif
grin.gif

Woody Allen had me questioning myself for a quick sec by that Holden Caulfield type narrator.
laugh.gif

I just wasn't ready for all that.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Half Nelson
Requiem for a Dream
Do the Right Thing
Hotel Rwanda
Fight Club
Children of Men

Capricorn1229 , I didn't pick multiple films but if I did Match Point would def be in there, powerful movie! The last 20 or so minutes had me like
eek.gif

I dont watch cartoon movies much but i saw this on IMDB's top 250 and decided to give it a try. Its a really good movie.

Up325.jpg

Back
Top Bottom