Most Sleep on J IYO?

elboricua 6

Banned
Probably asked many times but in your opinion, whats the most slept on J? IMO it has to be VII Blk/Cham .. I love these and yet I think to date I have not seenanyone but myself rocking it and its funny becuase when I do I get mad props on them ... Love the color and the J is mmm really good quality IMO ..

^ i completely agree. i remember walking in footlocker and there were plenty, now its pretty hard to come by fro a good price.

LMAO thanks .. now that I have read sorry feel free to close when you can I guess ...

malumouse wrote:
heat23 wrote:
Stealth XX's but this might be TABOO
good job hypocrite #1

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

[maulmouse]http://niketalk.com/topic/2204http://niketalk.com/topic/2204[/maulmouse]
you too hypocrite #2
What's wrong? Did we ruin your chance of being the mini mod on this thread?!
laugh.gif

I said might, not that it is definitively taboo. I'm gonna leave you alone now because a few mods asked me not to pick on

you anymore
roll.gif
. So go ahead and post your weak comeback without fear ofme replying to your useless post.

-h23

There are a few IMO.

Obsidian XV's hot but forgotten
Indiglo XIV's
Ginger XVI's
Both OG XIII Low's - Yes, that means Chutney's and Black/Midnight Navy (especially these)
pimp.gif

Oh yeah......Wheat XIII's

I have all of these. To most these are the "garbage" colors that were usually the last colorways to release. These colors kinda defined the brandto me. These colors showed that they weren't scared to go way out there.

The most slept on J's were all the retros from 1994...back when there were no beasts and people weren't expecting them to drop older shoes again aka"retro them"....I bought many a pair within $19.99-$69.99 range...and to think how much care went into packaging and quality of the shoe on thosereleases, compared to how cheap replicas go for sooo much today and sell out fast...simply amazing!!!

In my opinion, ONE of the most slept on shoes are the White/French Blue XII...I wanted those bad as ****, but I couldn't cop...money is a *****. But yeah,I don't hear much talk about these joints on NT.

XIXs. One of the most comfortable shoes that has ever been on my foot. Feels like I'm walking on clouds.

Back
Top Bottom